- Articles tagged "amd 880g"
Bringing SATA 6Gbps functionality and a slightly updated graphics core to its mainstream integrated graphics chipset, AMD's 880G chipset is an incremental improvement over its 785G predecessor. Three boards from ASUS, Biostar and Gigabyte gets tested and reviewed.
As motherboard vendors prepare to launch updated chipsets like the 890FX and 880G from AMD at the end of the month, we managed to snag a couple of ASUS' upcoming models for this sneak preview.
The AMD 890GX chipset launched in March is just the first of AMD's chipset refresh for the year. Next up, expect the enthusiast class 890FX and the more mainstream 880G. Here's a quick preview of what's coming from Gigabyte.
- Roccat announces new frameless mechanical keyboard – the Suora
- Singtel launches shareable 50GB mobile data bundle
- Oppo's entry-level A37 selfie smartphone looks just like an iPhone
- Intel's new NPU will juggle more than 100 connected devices in your smart home
- MSI further boost performance of GeForce GTX 1080 with the Gaming Z edition
- Apple moving to a three-year iPhone design cycle?
- Base storage option for iPhone 7 said to start from 32GB
- Synology announces new RT2600ac router at Computex 2016