- Articles tagged "quad-channel memory"
The Sandy Bridge-E is the first-ever consumer processor (as well as its platform) to support a quad-channel DDR3 memory architecture. We attempt to find out how much performance impact you would notice if toggling between different memory channel modes (dual, triple and quad) and memory frequency.
- The NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960 cards are here!
- Alleged pictures of 12 inch MacBook Air display appear in the wild
- Microsoft: Office 2016 for PC coming in 2H 2015
- Apple targets 19 hours of "mixed usage" battery life for Apple Watch
- You no longer need to mortgage your house to get MSI's new GT80 Titan
- Creative announces launch of ultra-light Sound Blaster Jam Bluetooth headset
- Samsung to announce Galaxy S6 on March 2 at MWC 2015?
- Nikon issues service advisory for D750s affected by reflection/flare issue