Articles tagged ‘quad-channel memory’
The Sandy Bridge-E is the first-ever consumer processor (as well as its platform) to support a quad-channel DDR3 memory architecture. We attempt to find out how much performance impact you would notice if toggling between different memory channel modes (dual, triple and quad) and memory frequency.
- GPU Shipment Figures Released for Q1 2013; Intel Still Holds Lion's Share
- Canon Announces 200-400mm f/4L Telephoto Lens with Built-in 1.4x Extender
- Shure Introduces Flagship Quad-driver SE846 In-ear Monitors
- White Nexus 4 Spotted - Coming in June?
- Finis Introduces Neptune SwimP3 Waterproof MP3 Player
- ECS Officially Announces Intel 8-Series Motherboards
- HP Slate 7 to Arrive in Singapore on June 6
- Fuji Xerox Offers SkyDesk PhotoNote App That Digitizes Analog Information