- Articles tagged "quad-channel memory"
The Sandy Bridge-E is the first-ever consumer processor (as well as its platform) to support a quad-channel DDR3 memory architecture. We attempt to find out how much performance impact you would notice if toggling between different memory channel modes (dual, triple and quad) and memory frequency.
- Apple TV to get new remote
- Xiaomi Mi 4i Singapore price and availability announced
- Apple reportedly buying up all Sony camera sensors
- Local startup Break Portal lets you watch Netflix in HD
- Square Enix's DirectX 12 tech demo will blow you away
- Apple wants music labels to force Spotify and YouTube to stop playing free music
- Sony’s new Sound Bars support multi-room listening and High Resolution Audio
- Samsung launches Galaxy Tab A tablets in Singapore, available from S$398