- Articles tagged "4g"
Apple finally put the rumors to rest with its official launch of the iPad Mini and the fourth-gen iPad. Were the rumors and leaks right? Hit the link to find out more.
The second half of the year sees the influx of several 4G LTE smartphones into the market. Wondering which telco offers the best deal for a particular 4G model that you want? Hit the link to find out more!
4G and LTE seem to be the buzz words these days after all three telcos rolled out their new networks. 4G smartphones and tablets are beginning to show up on retail shelves too. But what does it mean and what do you need to know about it? We've got you covered with this dedicated guide on all you need to know about 4G/LTE.
With M1 and StarHub making some changes to their tiered mobile plans last month, we updated our article to reflect the changes. Check out the various 3G and 4G plans available across the board - complete with analysis and charts for a clear illustration!
4G LTE is tipped to be the next generation mobile network for countries around the world. Enthusiasts in Singapore have just begun enjoying what it can offer, but the path ahead for operators isn't a smooth one as they gear up to tackle the next wave of folks upgrading to 4G. We talk to industry veterans to find out these concerns.
Both the contract-free and 2-year contract prices for Apple's upcoming iPhone 5 have been announced. In comparison to last year's iPhone 4S, is there any significant change in its pricing? Here's what you need to know before you purchase the iPhone 5.
M1 claims that its 4G LTE network is deployed nationwide. Well, let's take a look at the various MRT platforms along the major SMRT lines, and see whether it is true. In addition, we also drove by some areas in Singapore to check if there is indeed 4G connectivity.
M1 is the first telco in South East Asia to launch a nationwide 4G LTE service. While it is only available from 15 September, we had a chance to test out the 4G LTE service over the weekend. Hit the link to see our findings.
Signed up for SingTel's 4G LTE mobile plan, and a 4G-enabled smartphone but do not know where are the areas with 4G coverage? Well, let's take a look at the various MRT platforms along the major SMRT lines, and see where you can enjoy 4G data speeds.
SingTel's 4G plans are available since 5th June 2012, and at the moment, you've three LTE-enabled Android smartphones to choose from. Which of the three - HTC One XL, LG Optimus True HD LTE, and Samsung Galaxy S II LTE - will be crowned the speed king? Ready, go!
- The new Apple TV app puts all your movies and TV serials in one place
- Apple announces new 13-inch and 15-inch MacBook Pro featuring all-new Touch Bar
- Apple to introduce a 5-inch iPhone model next year?
- Nikon KeyMission 360 camera lands on our shores alongside KeyMission 170 and 80
- Nintendo schedules full reveal of Switch console for 12th January 2017 event
- Samsung’s Q3 profits have fallen around a third from last year, thanks to the Note7 fiasco
- All the NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 and 1050 Ti custom cards announced so far (Updated)
- Google announces Jamboard, its 55-inch 4K digital whiteboard that will take on Microsoft's Surface Hub!