Articles tagged ‘4g’
M1 claims that its 4G LTE network is deployed nationwide. Well, let's take a look at the various MRT platforms along the major SMRT lines, and see whether it is true. In addition, we also drove by some areas in Singapore to check if there is indeed 4G connectivity.
M1 is the first telco in South East Asia to launch a nationwide 4G LTE service. While it is only available from 15 September, we had a chance to test out the 4G LTE service over the weekend. Hit the link to see our findings.
Signed up for SingTel's 4G LTE mobile plan, and a 4G-enabled smartphone but do not know where are the areas with 4G coverage? Well, let's take a look at the various MRT platforms along the major SMRT lines, and see where you can enjoy 4G data speeds.
SingTel's 4G plans are available since 5th June 2012, and at the moment, you've three LTE-enabled Android smartphones to choose from. Which of the three - HTC One XL, LG Optimus True HD LTE, and Samsung Galaxy S II LTE - will be crowned the speed king? Ready, go!
With SingTel's 4G LTE service arriving on smartphones, we decided to take a quick look at how it fares against the current HSPA (3.5G) network. Is LTE really as fast as what some people say, or is it just a marketing buzzword? Hit the jump to find out more.
We swung by Prolink's Customer Appreciation Night to find out if they had any hidden gems to reveal. Just as we suspected, we managed to uncover a very nifty portable monitor and a 4G router. Check out our thoughts from our hands-on experience with them.
With SingTel's first commercial LTE mobile broadband service announced, we take a look at how its upgraded theoretical 75Mbps download speeds compare against the service provider's existing HSPA+ theoretical speeds of 21Mbps.
- Cooler Master announces new Resonar in-ear headphones
- Thermaltake expands Water 3.0 series with new Water 3.0 Ultimate cooling kit
- ViewQwest expands U.S. connectivity with New York point of presence
- Seagate begins shipping 8TB drives, 10TB drives not far away
- Google to buy Twitch for US$1 billion
- ASUS PadFone Mini available in Singapore from July 26 for S$399
- Kingston introduces new 960GB SSDNow V310 SSD (updated)
- Western Digital's new My Book Duo devices offer up to 12TB of storage