- Articles tagged "google"
This year's Google I/O saw a huge emphasis on VR, with Google dedicating 18 sessions just for that tech domain alone. Indeed, Google has introduced the Daydream VR framework. Let's take a closer look of what it entails.
Of all the new developments and initiatives from every Google I/O, one will resonate far more than any other and that's a new Android OS. Come meet Android N and we'll let you in on a few things you should know about the new mobile OS.
Taking place right now at the Shoreline Amphitheatre in Mountain View, California, we're reporting live from Google I/O 2016. What new updates await for the Android user community, and the Google ecosystem? Find out now!
Leap year isn’t going to stop us from putting up some tantalizing deals. Check in and see what’s special on this special day!
Mondays needn't be dreary when there are good deals to be had. Click here to find out some of the best deals that you can get today.
Marshmallow is the latest Android operating system to roll out from Google, and boy is it yummy. It's also packed with hidden goodies. Here are five that you may not know about.
Remember Google's photo backup service called Google Photos? Its unique selling proposition is insane: free and unlimited backups of your mobile photos. How does Google Photos stack up against popular photo backup services for mobile, and is it the one for you? Here’s a quick comparison to help you decide.
Staying true to their roots, BlackBerry brings their physical keyboard, productivity suite, and security measures onto a 5.4-inch Android OS smartphone. Here's our first impressions.
The Huawei Nexus 6P is here! The spiritual successor to last year's Motorola Nexus 6, this time it's Chinese manufacturer Huawei that is making Google's phablet. It's the first time Google and Huawei have worked together, so here's a closer look at the results of the partnership.
Taking advantage of the upcoming SG50 Jubilee celebrations, Google has opened a special pop-up experience featuring Google technologies designed to take visitors through a virtual tour of Singapore's rich history.
- Apple sues Qualcomm for US$1 billion over royalty fees
- LG G6 rumored to come with Google Assistant
- These Samsung Galaxy devices are getting the Android 7.0 update
- Updated Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 launches in India with Snapdragon 625 processor
- Acronis True Image 2017 New Generation is the first of its kind to protect against ransomware
- You can pay for rides on public transport with EZ-Link Wearables
- Thousands of watch faces are coming soon to the Samsung Gear S2 and S3
- Report: Worldwide app downloads grew 15% in 2016, revenue up 40%