- Articles tagged "google"
Google is serious about self-branding their new Pixel smartphones, which is a move away from the Nexus strategy we are familiar with so far. Find out more about their new handsets, strategy and other updates from Google.
There's a new messaging app in town today for Android phones and iPhones, and it's Allo from Google. Should you use it over Hangouts? Here's what you need to know about it.
Android Pay launches islandwide today, making Singapore the third country with Android Pay after the US and UK. The service is compatible with any Android device with NFC-enabled, running on Android 4.4 KitKat or higher and works with MasterCard and Visa cards from DBS, OCBC, POSB, Standard Chartered and UOB.
Forget virtual reality (VR), Lenovo and Google wants you to explore the world of augmented reality (AR) in the first Tango-enabled smartphone, the Phab2 Pro. Check out our quick hands-on here.
At the recently concluded Google I/O 2016, Project Tango was given a fair bit of attention at the developer sessions. While it's not new, just what is Project Tango about, and why would it matter more than VR in the short run? We cover these details as we try out the Yellowstone dev-kit running on the NVIDIA Tegra K1 processor.
As with any other Google I/O conference, the next Android OS build receives most attention, but this time round, it is evident that Google has a vested interest in a wide range of segments from Google Pay, to making app discovery and usage more seamless and even setting the grounds to bring VR to the mobile segment in a big way. Find out in this roundup!
This year's Google I/O saw a huge emphasis on VR, with Google dedicating 18 sessions just for that tech domain alone. Indeed, Google has introduced the Daydream VR framework. Let's take a closer look of what it entails.
Of all the new developments and initiatives from every Google I/O, one will resonate far more than any other and that's a new Android OS. Come meet Android N and we'll let you in on a few things you should know about the new mobile OS.
Taking place right now at the Shoreline Amphitheatre in Mountain View, California, we're reporting live from Google I/O 2016. What new updates await for the Android user community, and the Google ecosystem? Find out now!
Leap year isn’t going to stop us from putting up some tantalizing deals. Check in and see what’s special on this special day!
- This year marks Apple’s first annual revenue decline since 2001
- Samsung launches 2016 version of Galaxy Tab A with S Pen stylus
- The new Zotac VR GO Backpack is lighter and features an NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070
- macOS 10.12.1 includes hidden images of new MacBook Pro
- PowerColor’s Devil Box infuses laptops with desktop-like graphics performance *updated with pricing and availability*
- StarHub confirms DDoS attacks affected its home broadband service
- Intel launches the new Atom E3900 series CPUs as it continues its push into IoT
- Xiaomi's incredible Mi MIX has a 6.4-inch display in an iPhone 7 Plus size body