- Articles tagged "lifebook"
Fujitsu recently revealed their new range of touch-enabled business-class products that combine enterprise features like security, with user-friendly design. Hop in and find what they've in store for 2014.
Fujitsu has just launched a myriad of touch-enabled Windows 8 machines, targeted squarely at enterprise users. Besides touch, these business notebooks and tablets also come with stylus input capabilities for extra usability options. Read on for what we found.
Fujitsu releases 10 new Lifebook models, with a focus on going green and providing better biometric security. The new models cater to those looking for mobility, work performance and gaming - all based on the new Sandy Bridge platform from Intel. Check them out!
- LG’s metal-clad midrange smartphone comes to Singapore
- The Samsung Gear VR will be available here starting 28 November!
- VSCO film presets for Adobe Lightroom and Photoshop are now 50% off
- Alphabet is pushing its startups to act like independent companies
- AMD drops support for legacy GPUs, will only support GCN from now on
- Dell acknowledges eDellRoot certificate is unsafe, post instructions on how to remove it
- Samsung reportedly in talks with Apple to supply OLED panels for iPhones in 2018
- Microsoft estimated to have 18% of global tablet market by 2019