- Articles tagged "lifebook"
Fujitsu recently revealed their new range of touch-enabled business-class products that combine enterprise features like security, with user-friendly design. Hop in and find what they've in store for 2014.
Fujitsu has just launched a myriad of touch-enabled Windows 8 machines, targeted squarely at enterprise users. Besides touch, these business notebooks and tablets also come with stylus input capabilities for extra usability options. Read on for what we found.
Fujitsu releases 10 new Lifebook models, with a focus on going green and providing better biometric security. The new models cater to those looking for mobility, work performance and gaming - all based on the new Sandy Bridge platform from Intel. Check them out!
- Acer to bundle Microsoft Office apps on its Android smartphones and tablets
- Microsoft to lay off more staff from the mobile division
- Apple reportedly chose TSMC to manufacture chips for the iPhone 7
- Leica unveils a new rugged camera, the Leica X-U
- Why listen to music out loud? Apple and Sonos team up to show you.
- LG releases touch-enabled case for LG G5 flagship phone
- Wearable WS410 Walkman players by Sony launched at CES 2016 *updated with price*
- Amazon launches Lumberyard, a free ‘triple-A’ cross-platform game engine