- Articles tagged "lifebook"
Fujitsu recently revealed their new range of touch-enabled business-class products that combine enterprise features like security, with user-friendly design. Hop in and find what they've in store for 2014.
Fujitsu has just launched a myriad of touch-enabled Windows 8 machines, targeted squarely at enterprise users. Besides touch, these business notebooks and tablets also come with stylus input capabilities for extra usability options. Read on for what we found.
Fujitsu releases 10 new Lifebook models, with a focus on going green and providing better biometric security. The new models cater to those looking for mobility, work performance and gaming - all based on the new Sandy Bridge platform from Intel. Check them out!
- M1's SIM-only postpaid plans aim to deliver value, flexibility and generous data
- Microsoft reveals Windows 10 local pricing
- Trend Micro for Windows 10 is a step ahead in more ways than one
- Ouya developers picking up the pieces after Razer's acquisition
- Qualcomm's WiPower wireless charging technology can now charge metal phones
- Razer gobbles up Ouya
- Plextor's M6V is the latest entry-level SSD to hit the stands
- Ultra tough RugGear Apex RG702 coming to Singapore