Articles tagged ‘business solutions’
Windows 8 is also built for business-minded users and supports different working styles in order to meet the myriad needs in an enterprise IT environment. We share some of the notable business oriented features that should appeal to many users.
Mulitseat Computing, client automation, extra long life battery, new notebooks loaded with business, protection and productivity tools and more were some of the star highlights of the day at HP 2010: Elevate event. Find out how HP is upping their business solutions in several small ways that come together enabling IT to work smarter for you and the office.
- You can now download Windows 10 Technical Preview
- Telco price plans for the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 begin to show up ahead of tomorrow's registration of interest
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 4G+ to go on sale on Oct 11; telco registration of interest to start on Oct 2
- Samsung Gear S smart watch to go on sale on October 11, priced at S$498
- StarHub's 2-in-1 Line service enables two active numbers on one SIM card at the same time
- New iPhones cleared to go on sale in China beginning October 17
- Microsoft unveils Windows 10; preview coming on October 1
- Hands-on with the Cogito Pop connected watch