Articles tagged ‘business solutions’
Windows 8 is also built for business-minded users and supports different working styles in order to meet the myriad needs in an enterprise IT environment. We share some of the notable business oriented features that should appeal to many users.
Mulitseat Computing, client automation, extra long life battery, new notebooks loaded with business, protection and productivity tools and more were some of the star highlights of the day at HP 2010: Elevate event. Find out how HP is upping their business solutions in several small ways that come together enabling IT to work smarter for you and the office.
- Seagate begins shipping 8TB drives, 10TB drives not far away
- Google to buy Twitch for US$1 billion
- ASUS PadFone Mini available in Singapore from July 26 for S$399
- Kingston introduces new 960GB SSDNow V310 SSD (updated)
- Western Digital's new My Book Duo devices offer up to 12TB of storage
- Imprint Energy is looking to print flexible, rechargeable batteries
- Mac OS X Yosemite public beta arrives tomorrow
- Apple rumored to be prepping OS X Yosemite for a late October launch alongside new iMacs and MacBooks