- Articles tagged "htc"
With HTC, Samsung and Sony all releasing new flagship smartphones, you may be facing the dilemma of which one to buy. We've reviewed all three, but now it's time to compare them head-to-head.
HTC finally took the wraps off its latest flagship smartphone, the One (M8) after much anticipation, leaks and teaser videos. It comes with two rear cameras, a slightly larger display, and a new Sense 6 interface. We take it for a quick spin, so read on to find out about our initial impressions.
It's the end of the year - which features did our readers love the most in 2013? Click in to find out.
With the release of the Samsung Galaxy S4 Active, you now have six premium 5-inch smartphones in the market. If you're having a tough time deciding among them, we've put together a summary comparison to fast track your decision!
While rumors ran rampant that Facebook would announce a Facebook phone today, CEO Mark Zuckerberg instead unveiled Facebook Home, an Android launcher designed to make your Android phone about 'people, not apps'.
Futuremark's latest 3DMark benchmark has finally been updated for Android compatibility (unfortunately versions for iOS and Windows RT are still not available). We test out the Ice Storm and Ice Storm Extreme benchmarks on a handful of Android devices to see how they fare.
HardwareZone managed to get a quick hands-on with upcoming Windows Phone 8 duo from HTC, the 8S and 8X. As HTC puts it, these are part of a "joint franchise with Microsoft", so read on to find out more!
SingTel's 4G plans are available since 5th June 2012, and at the moment, you've three LTE-enabled Android smartphones to choose from. Which of the three - HTC One XL, LG Optimus True HD LTE, and Samsung Galaxy S II LTE - will be crowned the speed king? Ready, go!
If you are still deciding between the Samsung Galaxy S III, HTC One X and Apple iPhone 4S, here's a detailed comparison of the costs of getting the phones from the three telcos.
2012 is no doubt the year for HTC to "focus on the product". The Taiwanese company announced a trio of handsets which are the HTC One X, One S and One V. Check out our initial impressions of HTC's first wave of devices for 2012.
- It's official - Mozilla will end support for Firefox OS in May
- Apple iPhone 5se to have a hot pink color option?
- Singtel offering free unlimited mobile data and Singtel TV previews this Chinese New Year
- The world's smallest camera drone can be yours for US$39.99
- Limited units of gold Huawei Nexus 6P (128GB) available in Singapore during CNY
- Samsung is unveiling the Galaxy S7 on the same day as LG G5 launch
- Apple’s latest patent might change the way we control our devices
- Tim Cook hints that more Apple apps could join Apple Music on Android