- Articles tagged "htc"
HTC finally took the wraps off its latest flagship smartphone, the One (M8) after much anticipation, leaks and teaser videos. It comes with two rear cameras, a slightly larger display, and a new Sense 6 interface. We take it for a quick spin, so read on to find out about our initial impressions.
It's the end of the year - which features did our readers love the most in 2013? Click in to find out.
With the release of the Samsung Galaxy S4 Active, you now have six premium 5-inch smartphones in the market. If you're having a tough time deciding among them, we've put together a summary comparison to fast track your decision!
While rumors ran rampant that Facebook would announce a Facebook phone today, CEO Mark Zuckerberg instead unveiled Facebook Home, an Android launcher designed to make your Android phone about 'people, not apps'.
Futuremark's latest 3DMark benchmark has finally been updated for Android compatibility (unfortunately versions for iOS and Windows RT are still not available). We test out the Ice Storm and Ice Storm Extreme benchmarks on a handful of Android devices to see how they fare.
HardwareZone managed to get a quick hands-on with upcoming Windows Phone 8 duo from HTC, the 8S and 8X. As HTC puts it, these are part of a "joint franchise with Microsoft", so read on to find out more!
SingTel's 4G plans are available since 5th June 2012, and at the moment, you've three LTE-enabled Android smartphones to choose from. Which of the three - HTC One XL, LG Optimus True HD LTE, and Samsung Galaxy S II LTE - will be crowned the speed king? Ready, go!
If you are still deciding between the Samsung Galaxy S III, HTC One X and Apple iPhone 4S, here's a detailed comparison of the costs of getting the phones from the three telcos.
2012 is no doubt the year for HTC to "focus on the product". The Taiwanese company announced a trio of handsets which are the HTC One X, One S and One V. Check out our initial impressions of HTC's first wave of devices for 2012.
Reminiscing about the days when choosing a handphone is pretty much a cut-and-dried affair? Well, this guide might help you ease into choosing the one and only smartphone for you. We present some of the finer points of choosing a smartphone in HardwareZone's Smartphone Buying Guide Essentials.
- Google rumored to be helping Samsung optimize its TouchWiz interface
- An online marketplace dedicated to smartphones? Andios is poised to offer easy and credible transactions for you
- Klipsch’s new X-series brings new levels of quality and comfort to in-ear headphones.
- LG’s metal-clad midrange smartphone comes to Singapore
- The Samsung Gear VR will be available here starting 28 November!
- VSCO film presets for Adobe Lightroom and Photoshop are now 50% off
- Alphabet is pushing its startups to act like independent companies
- AMD drops support for legacy GPUs, will only support GCN from now on