- Articles tagged "exilim"
The ultimate status symbol for selfie lovers is finally in Singapore, a month after its initial launch in Japan. We detail the key updates to the EXILIM EX-TR70 that makes it better than all its previous iterations.
Last year, Casio experimented with a concept camera design they termed the "freestyle" camera with a detachable module that allowed users to shoot from unexpected angles. They are now back with a much better and capable version - meet the Exilim FR100.
We traveled to Japan to take a closer look at Casio's new Exilim EX-FR10, a surprisingly fun outdoors digital camera with a detachable modular body.
The lucky writers of HardwareZone.com got to attend the gala premiere of Confucius in which Casio's Brand Ambassador Zhou Xun starred in - but less on that, and more on their new line-up of cameras as the Exilim series just got upgraded with a new camera engine and new features.
- Lonely Planet has a travel app and exclusive watch faces for the Gear S3
- Singtel home broadband customers faced 24 hours of internet outage
- Google is working on a fix for the Pixel's camera freezing issue
- Apple explains why some iPhone 6s shut down unexpectedly
- 99% of fake Apple chargers will not protect you against electric shocks
- Google unveils "Best of 2016" apps and games on the Play Store
- Android OS malware Gooligan breaches more than 1 million Google accounts
- Razer updates its 14-inch Blade notebook with an NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060