- Articles tagged "m1"
With M1 and StarHub making some changes to their tiered mobile plans last month, we updated our article to reflect the changes. Check out the various 3G and 4G plans available across the board - complete with analysis and charts for a clear illustration!
Both the contract-free and 2-year contract prices for Apple's upcoming iPhone 5 have been announced. In comparison to last year's iPhone 4S, is there any significant change in its pricing? Here's what you need to know before you purchase the iPhone 5.
M1 claims that its 4G LTE network is deployed nationwide. Well, let's take a look at the various MRT platforms along the major SMRT lines, and see whether it is true. In addition, we also drove by some areas in Singapore to check if there is indeed 4G connectivity.
M1 is the first telco in South East Asia to launch a nationwide 4G LTE service. While it is only available from 15 September, we had a chance to test out the 4G LTE service over the weekend. Hit the link to see our findings.
We know the various 4G plans offered by the telcos were quite confusing. So we've decided to illustrate them with simple charts in order to help you make better decisions.
The days of free buffet of all-you-can-eat data plans are over with the introduction of tiered smartphone plans by all three telcos. Let's take a look at the different plans offered and see which one suits your needs best.
M1, SingTel and StarHub have launched their respective NFC payment services this month. Confused by their offerings? Hit the link to find out what each telco has to offer for you.
If you are still deciding between the Samsung Galaxy S III, HTC One X and Apple iPhone 4S, here's a detailed comparison of the costs of getting the phones from the three telcos.
Apple's latest iPad will be offered by the three telcos with a 21Mbps data plan. Should you wish to purchase the iPad with a two-year contract, here's a detailed comparison of the cost that'll be incurred over the two-year period.
Now that all three telcos have released information on their iPad 2 tie-ups, the next question for consumers is: which data plan to choose? To make things easier, we round up some comparable points for your consideration.
- Here are the rumored retail prices of the Samsung Galaxy S7 and S7 edge
- Apple launches USB-C charge cable replacement program
- Know what dog breed you look like with this Microsoft app
- Your third-party USB Type-C cable may destroy your laptop if you aren't careful
- OpenSignal: Singapore has the fastest LTE speed; Singtel and StarHub the two fastest LTE operators in the world
- Samsung Galaxy Note 6 to have a bigger display and more RAM?
- Apple iPhone 5se and iPad Air 3 to be available on 18th March?
- Apple sued for using 3D Touch and Force Touch features