Articles tagged ‘m1’
We know the various 4G plans offered by the telcos were quite confusing. So we've decided to illustrate them with simple charts in order to help you make better decisions.
The days of free buffet of all-you-can-eat data plans are over with the introduction of tiered smartphone plans by all three telcos. Let's take a look at the different plans offered and see which one suits your needs best.
M1, SingTel and StarHub have launched their respective NFC payment services this month. Confused by their offerings? Hit the link to find out what each telco has to offer for you.
If you are still deciding between the Samsung Galaxy S III, HTC One X and Apple iPhone 4S, here's a detailed comparison of the costs of getting the phones from the three telcos.
Apple's latest iPad will be offered by the three telcos with a 21Mbps data plan. Should you wish to purchase the iPad with a two-year contract, here's a detailed comparison of the cost that'll be incurred over the two-year period.
Now that all three telcos have released information on their iPad 2 tie-ups, the next question for consumers is: which data plan to choose? To make things easier, we round up some comparable points for your consideration.
With the iPhone 4 price plans officially announced for all three telcos, we take a look at the economics and considerations involved in choosing the price plan that fits your usage pattern.
- Kingston introduces new 960GB SSDNow V310 SSD (updated)
- Western Digital's new My Book Duo devices offer up to 12TB of storage
- Imprint Energy is looking to print flexible, rechargeable batteries
- Mac OS X Yosemite public beta arrives tomorrow
- Apple rumored to be prepping OS X Yosemite for a late October launch alongside new iMacs and MacBooks
- Photos and specs of Samsung Galaxy Alpha smartphone leaked
- Marvel gives you access to 13,000 comics at US$0.99
- Listings by XtremeGuard suggest four different Apple iPhone 6 models for 2014