- Articles tagged "m1"
Now that you know what NFC is all about, you may be interested to give it a try. Does your smartphone support it? If it does, how do you go about setting it up? We've got all the setup and service activation steps detailed in this article.
What is near field communication (NFC) technology? What are its uses and functions? Is it only available in Singapore? In this article, we cover the basics of what NFC is about and how has it been evolving locally and beyond.
Apple's iPad Mini and fourth-gen iPad are being offered by the three telcos with a data plan. Should you wish to purchase the iPad Mini and/or fourth-gen iPad with a two-year contract, here's a detailed comparison of the costs that'll be incurred over the two-year period.
The Samsung Galaxy Note II will be available with a two-year contract at all three telcos. Want to know which telco offer the best deal? Read on to find out more.
With M1 and StarHub making some changes to their tiered mobile plans last month, we updated our article to reflect the changes. Check out the various 3G and 4G plans available across the board - complete with analysis and charts for a clear illustration!
Both the contract-free and 2-year contract prices for Apple's upcoming iPhone 5 have been announced. In comparison to last year's iPhone 4S, is there any significant change in its pricing? Here's what you need to know before you purchase the iPhone 5.
M1 claims that its 4G LTE network is deployed nationwide. Well, let's take a look at the various MRT platforms along the major SMRT lines, and see whether it is true. In addition, we also drove by some areas in Singapore to check if there is indeed 4G connectivity.
M1 is the first telco in South East Asia to launch a nationwide 4G LTE service. While it is only available from 15 September, we had a chance to test out the 4G LTE service over the weekend. Hit the link to see our findings.
We know the various 4G plans offered by the telcos were quite confusing. So we've decided to illustrate them with simple charts in order to help you make better decisions.
The days of free buffet of all-you-can-eat data plans are over with the introduction of tiered smartphone plans by all three telcos. Let's take a look at the different plans offered and see which one suits your needs best.
- The new HP ZBook Studio is HP’s thinnest and lightest workstation yet
- The 13.3-inch HP Spectre is the laptop HP says will beat Apple (Updated)
- HP's new PageWide Enterprise printers can print up to 75 pages per minute
- HP expands LaserJet and OfficeJet Pro printer line-up, adds new security features
- Sony to terminate development of high functionality camera modules for external sale
- Samsung to launch 500GB SSD 750 Evo at PC Show 2016
- These Urbanears headphones come presoaked in other people's sweat
- Facebook and Microsoft join forces to lay Internet cable across the Atlantic