- Articles tagged "m1"
Both the contract-free and 2-year contract prices for Apple's upcoming iPhone 5 have been announced. In comparison to last year's iPhone 4S, is there any significant change in its pricing? Here's what you need to know before you purchase the iPhone 5.
M1 claims that its 4G LTE network is deployed nationwide. Well, let's take a look at the various MRT platforms along the major SMRT lines, and see whether it is true. In addition, we also drove by some areas in Singapore to check if there is indeed 4G connectivity.
M1 is the first telco in South East Asia to launch a nationwide 4G LTE service. While it is only available from 15 September, we had a chance to test out the 4G LTE service over the weekend. Hit the link to see our findings.
We know the various 4G plans offered by the telcos were quite confusing. So we've decided to illustrate them with simple charts in order to help you make better decisions.
The days of free buffet of all-you-can-eat data plans are over with the introduction of tiered smartphone plans by all three telcos. Let's take a look at the different plans offered and see which one suits your needs best.
M1, SingTel and StarHub have launched their respective NFC payment services this month. Confused by their offerings? Hit the link to find out what each telco has to offer for you.
If you are still deciding between the Samsung Galaxy S III, HTC One X and Apple iPhone 4S, here's a detailed comparison of the costs of getting the phones from the three telcos.
Apple's latest iPad will be offered by the three telcos with a 21Mbps data plan. Should you wish to purchase the iPad with a two-year contract, here's a detailed comparison of the cost that'll be incurred over the two-year period.
Now that all three telcos have released information on their iPad 2 tie-ups, the next question for consumers is: which data plan to choose? To make things easier, we round up some comparable points for your consideration.
With the iPhone 4 price plans officially announced for all three telcos, we take a look at the economics and considerations involved in choosing the price plan that fits your usage pattern.
- LG to unveil 6-inch G Pro 3 with Snapdragon 820, 4GB RAM and 20.7MP camera?
- Oppo unveils Mirror 5s in Taiwan, runs on Snapdragon 410 and Android 5.1 Lollipop
- Microsoft drops Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 10162 for PCs
- WSJ: Casio to introduce a smartwatch in 2016 to compete against the Apple Watch
- Apple's new iPhones to come with new NFC chip and 16GB base storage option?
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 listed on IDA's website, a hint of an imminent launch?
- Soon, MasterCard could let you approve purchases with your face
- Here’s why you should hold off on buying a liquid-cooled AMD Fury X graphics card