Articles tagged ‘lte’
4G LTE is tipped to be the next generation mobile network for countries around the world. Enthusiasts in Singapore have just begun enjoying what it can offer, but the path ahead for operators isn't a smooth one as they gear up to tackle the next wave of folks upgrading to 4G. We talk to industry veterans to find out these concerns.
Both the contract-free and 2-year contract prices for Apple's upcoming iPhone 5 have been announced. In comparison to last year's iPhone 4S, is there any significant change in its pricing? Here's what you need to know before you purchase the iPhone 5.
M1 claims that its 4G LTE network is deployed nationwide. Well, let's take a look at the various MRT platforms along the major SMRT lines, and see whether it is true. In addition, we also drove by some areas in Singapore to check if there is indeed 4G connectivity.
M1 is the first telco in South East Asia to launch a nationwide 4G LTE service. While it is only available from 15 September, we had a chance to test out the 4G LTE service over the weekend. Hit the link to see our findings.
Signed up for SingTel's 4G LTE mobile plan, and a 4G-enabled smartphone but do not know where are the areas with 4G coverage? Well, let's take a look at the various MRT platforms along the major SMRT lines, and see where you can enjoy 4G data speeds.
SingTel's 4G plans are available since 5th June 2012, and at the moment, you've three LTE-enabled Android smartphones to choose from. Which of the three - HTC One XL, LG Optimus True HD LTE, and Samsung Galaxy S II LTE - will be crowned the speed king? Ready, go!
With SingTel's 4G LTE service arriving on smartphones, we decided to take a quick look at how it fares against the current HSPA (3.5G) network. Is LTE really as fast as what some people say, or is it just a marketing buzzword? Hit the jump to find out more.
With SingTel's first commercial LTE mobile broadband service announced, we take a look at how its upgraded theoretical 75Mbps download speeds compare against the service provider's existing HSPA+ theoretical speeds of 21Mbps.
- SingTel Launches Singapore's First Mobile Data Plans for Seniors
- Plextor Introduces M6 Family of SSDs at CeBIT 2014
- SingTel Restored Fibre-Based Services in Bedok, Hardware Fault To Be Blamed
- Sony & Panasonic Develop Archival Disc Standard for Next-gen Optical Discs
- Patent Wars: ZiiLabs Files Patent Infingement Lawsuit Against Apple and Samsung
- Synology Releases DiskStation Manager 5.0
- You Won't Believe What Hello Kitty and Playboy are Doing with a Leica
- MSI Announces Gaming AIOs and Nightblade Gaming Barebone at CeBIT 2014