- Articles tagged "singtel"
We know the various 4G plans offered by the telcos were quite confusing. So we've decided to illustrate them with simple charts in order to help you make better decisions.
The days of free buffet of all-you-can-eat data plans are over with the introduction of tiered smartphone plans by all three telcos. Let's take a look at the different plans offered and see which one suits your needs best.
M1, SingTel and StarHub have launched their respective NFC payment services this month. Confused by their offerings? Hit the link to find out what each telco has to offer for you.
Signed up for SingTel's 4G LTE mobile plan, and a 4G-enabled smartphone but do not know where are the areas with 4G coverage? Well, let's take a look at the various MRT platforms along the major SMRT lines, and see where you can enjoy 4G data speeds.
SingTel's 4G plans are available since 5th June 2012, and at the moment, you've three LTE-enabled Android smartphones to choose from. Which of the three - HTC One XL, LG Optimus True HD LTE, and Samsung Galaxy S II LTE - will be crowned the speed king? Ready, go!
With SingTel's 4G LTE service arriving on smartphones, we decided to take a quick look at how it fares against the current HSPA (3.5G) network. Is LTE really as fast as what some people say, or is it just a marketing buzzword? Hit the jump to find out more.
If you are still deciding between the Samsung Galaxy S III, HTC One X and Apple iPhone 4S, here's a detailed comparison of the costs of getting the phones from the three telcos.
Apple's latest iPad will be offered by the three telcos with a 21Mbps data plan. Should you wish to purchase the iPad with a two-year contract, here's a detailed comparison of the cost that'll be incurred over the two-year period.
With SingTel's first commercial LTE mobile broadband service announced, we take a look at how its upgraded theoretical 75Mbps download speeds compare against the service provider's existing HSPA+ theoretical speeds of 21Mbps.
Now that all three telcos have released information on their iPad 2 tie-ups, the next question for consumers is: which data plan to choose? To make things easier, we round up some comparable points for your consideration.
- Microsoft paid this woman US$10,000 for an unwanted Windows 10 installation
- ADATA launches new M.2 version of its Premier SP550 mainstream SSD
- New digital telco Circles.Life launches its Unlimited Bonus Data reward program
- Google to release its own handset by the end of the year
- iPhone 7 may come in space black to match the Apple Watch
- Samsung may adopt iPhone-styled home button for better fingerprint recognition
- These could be the specs of the Samsung Galaxy Note 7
- The latest Tough camera from Olympus is a 4K action camera that goes everywhere with you. *Updated with price*