- Articles tagged "singtel"
Apple's latest iPad will be offered by the three telcos with a 21Mbps data plan. Should you wish to purchase the iPad with a two-year contract, here's a detailed comparison of the cost that'll be incurred over the two-year period.
With SingTel's first commercial LTE mobile broadband service announced, we take a look at how its upgraded theoretical 75Mbps download speeds compare against the service provider's existing HSPA+ theoretical speeds of 21Mbps.
Now that all three telcos have released information on their iPad 2 tie-ups, the next question for consumers is: which data plan to choose? To make things easier, we round up some comparable points for your consideration.
With the iPhone 4 price plans officially announced for all three telcos, we take a look at the economics and considerations involved in choosing the price plan that fits your usage pattern.
- ASUS RECO Classic Car Cam gives you an extra pair of eyes on the road
- Dell refreshes some of its line-up with new hardware, introduces new monitors
- Alleged press images of Sony Xperia Z5 leaked, expect to see a 23MP rear camera
- Photos and specs of Sony Xperia Z5 Premium leaked, first phone with a 4K display?
- Xiaomi working on two different processors for its entry and mid-range phones
- Retail prices and storage capacity of Apple iPhone 6S and 6S Plus leaked
- Alleged photos of Microsoft Lumia 950 and 950 XL leaked
- Rumor: LG Nexus (2015) to be launched on 29 September