- Articles tagged "singtel"
The Samsung Galaxy S4 will be available with a two-year contract at all three telcos. Want to know which telco offers the best deal? Read on to find out more.
The three telcos have already rolled out their 4G LTE services several months ago. Armed with three Sony Xperia Z devices and a 4G SIM card from each telco that we purchased, we traveled to six locations across the island to review the 4G coverage.
The HTC One will be available with a two-year contract at all three telcos. Want to know which telco offer the best deal? Read on to find out more.
Digital payment and security - these two go hand-in-hand. In this edition of our NFC series, we take a quick look at the security measures and follow-up actions in the case your device or NFC SIM card is misplaced or stolen.
Now that we have enlightened you on the ways of the Near Field Technology (NFC) services in Singapore, here are places where you can put the technology to service.
Mobile device manufacturers are offering more NFC-enabled smartphones, tablets and even notebooks today. What is it? What do you need to do to activate the service? What can it do for you? Where can I use it? Is it secure to use? All these questions will be answered in our comprehensive tech guide to NFC.
Now that you know what NFC is all about, you may be interested to give it a try. Does your smartphone support it? If it does, how do you go about setting it up? We've got all the setup and service activation steps detailed in this article.
What is near field communication (NFC) technology? What are its uses and functions? Is it only available in Singapore? In this article, we cover the basics of what NFC is about and how has it been evolving locally and beyond.
Apple's iPad Mini and fourth-gen iPad are being offered by the three telcos with a data plan. Should you wish to purchase the iPad Mini and/or fourth-gen iPad with a two-year contract, here's a detailed comparison of the costs that'll be incurred over the two-year period.
The Samsung Galaxy Note II will be available with a two-year contract at all three telcos. Want to know which telco offer the best deal? Read on to find out more.
- Samsung unveils the Gear S2 and Gear S2 Classic smartwatches
- Xiaomi Singapore reduces price of 7.9-inch Mi Pad to S$249
- 6-inch Oppo R7 Plus launching this Saturday
- HyperX adds DDR3L to Fury memory series, announces new Impact DDR4 SO-DIMMs
- LG to ship limited edition 23-karat gold Urbane Luxe smartwatch
- Lenonvo has refreshed its ThinkPad E-series corporate notebooks
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 to use neural chip to fight malware on-the-fly
- Malware has stolen 225,000 Apple account logins from jailbroken iPhones