- Articles tagged "singtel"
With all four Android flagship models - HTC One (M8), LG G3, Samsung Galaxy S5 and Sony Xperia Z2 in the market, we round up the telco price plans and made some comparisons for your easy consumption. Happy shopping!
SingTel's new Easy Mobile plans offer customers the flexibility of customizing voice, SMS and data bundle according to their needs. However, the contract pricing for phones are higher than the standard plans. Do you benefit from signing up an Easy Mobile plan with a contract? We compiled some figures for you.
MyRepublic's latest move in the consumer fiber broadband market created quite a stir when it priced its 1Gbps package at $49.99 per month under a two-year contract. But what other alternatives are there? We compile the fastest broadband plans across the board for your easy reference.
With 2013 coming to an end, all three telcos in Singapore have revised excess data charges for their customers who exceed their subscribed data bundle. Here's a quick look at the costs across the board and some data monitoring tools for your consideration.
Join us as we scour across Singapore to test the nation's LTE network performance. In this last segment of our year-end review, find out how the central sector of our little island fared as we conducted tests in 5 malls.
In today's segment of our ongoing year-end nationwide LTE network performance testing, join us we share our findings from the western sector of Singapore such as Boon Lay, Chua Chu Kang and Jurong.
Join us as we scour across Singapore to test the nation's LTE network performance. In this segment of our year-end review, find out how the eastern sector of our little island fared.
Having tested the 4G LTE coverage of six shopping malls in Orchard, we decided to expand our year-end review to include coverage tests in other parts of Singapore. Hop in to to find out how the southern sector of our little island fared.
Having tested the 4G LTE coverage of six shopping malls in Orchard, we decided to expand our year-end review to include coverage tests in other parts of Singapore. Hop in to to find out how the northern zone of our little island fared.
It's been 8 months since we last sprung a surprise network test on the three telcos. And now, armed with three Samsung Galaxy Note 3 smartphones and a 4G SIM card from each telco, we went to six shopping malls in Orchard to review the 4G coverage, and see if anything's changed.
- Intel adds new Xeon E3-1500 v5 CPUs with hardware-assisted HEVC 4K video transcode capability
- Dell updates Inspiron 15 and 17 5000 notebooks with new processors and colors
- The ASUS ROG Avalon prototype will make you rethink how DIY PCs are done
- MSI summons greek mythology to power its upcoming gaming desktop PC
- The ASUS ZenFone 3 and ZenFone 3 Ultra are officially unveiled
- 26 percent of phones sold in China are made by Xiaomi
- The 10-core Broadwell-E is Intel’s most powerful extreme desktop processor yet
- PowerColor’s Devil Box infuses laptops with desktop-like graphics performance