- Articles tagged "singtel"
Both the contract-free and 2-year contract prices for Apple's iPhone 6 and 6 Plus have been announced by the three telcos here. Who has the best deal? We tally them up, and here's what we found.
With all four Android flagship models - HTC One (M8), LG G3, Samsung Galaxy S5 and Sony Xperia Z2 in the market, we round up the telco price plans and made some comparisons for your easy consumption. Happy shopping!
SingTel's new Easy Mobile plans offer customers the flexibility of customizing voice, SMS and data bundle according to their needs. However, the contract pricing for phones are higher than the standard plans. Do you benefit from signing up an Easy Mobile plan with a contract? We compiled some figures for you.
MyRepublic's latest move in the consumer fiber broadband market created quite a stir when it priced its 1Gbps package at $49.99 per month under a two-year contract. But what other alternatives are there? We compile the fastest broadband plans across the board for your easy reference.
With 2013 coming to an end, all three telcos in Singapore have revised excess data charges for their customers who exceed their subscribed data bundle. Here's a quick look at the costs across the board and some data monitoring tools for your consideration.
Join us as we scour across Singapore to test the nation's LTE network performance. In this last segment of our year-end review, find out how the central sector of our little island fared as we conducted tests in 5 malls.
In today's segment of our ongoing year-end nationwide LTE network performance testing, join us we share our findings from the western sector of Singapore such as Boon Lay, Chua Chu Kang and Jurong.
Join us as we scour across Singapore to test the nation's LTE network performance. In this segment of our year-end review, find out how the eastern sector of our little island fared.
Having tested the 4G LTE coverage of six shopping malls in Orchard, we decided to expand our year-end review to include coverage tests in other parts of Singapore. Hop in to to find out how the southern sector of our little island fared.
Having tested the 4G LTE coverage of six shopping malls in Orchard, we decided to expand our year-end review to include coverage tests in other parts of Singapore. Hop in to to find out how the northern zone of our little island fared.
- Pokémon GO has the most downloads in first week of launch on Apple's App Store
- Galaxy Note 7's iris scanner may not work well with glasses or contact lenses
- Apple rumored to release the next generation iPhone in the week of 12 September
- Sony's Xperia XA Ultra is available in Singapore today!
- See the Galaxy Note 7 from different angles in silver, gold and blue
- The new NVIDIA GeForce GTX Titan X is a crazy powerful card that costs US$1,200
- Sony's newest Z9D is quite possibly the brightest 4K HDR TV you can buy this year
- All the AMD Radeon RX 480 custom cards announced so far!