- Articles tagged "singtel"
With all three telcos announcing their price plans for the Apple iPhone 6s and 6s Plus, we find out who's offering the best deal.
With all three telcos announcing their price plans for the upcoming Samsung Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge, we find out who's offering the best deal.
1Gbps fiber broadband plans that cost just S$49/month, fiber plans that bundle a cable broadband connection, fiber plans that cater to advanced users - the fiber broadband landscape in Singapore has really changed a great deal in the last 12 months. In this article, let us zoom in on the high-end, 1,000Mbps segment to see what's new.
Both the contract-free and 2-year contract prices for Apple's iPhone 6 and 6 Plus have been announced by the three telcos here. Who has the best deal? We tally them up, and here's what we found.
With all four Android flagship models - HTC One (M8), LG G3, Samsung Galaxy S5 and Sony Xperia Z2 in the market, we round up the telco price plans and made some comparisons for your easy consumption. Happy shopping!
SingTel's new Easy Mobile plans offer customers the flexibility of customizing voice, SMS and data bundle according to their needs. However, the contract pricing for phones are higher than the standard plans. Do you benefit from signing up an Easy Mobile plan with a contract? We compiled some figures for you.
MyRepublic's latest move in the consumer fiber broadband market created quite a stir when it priced its 1Gbps package at $49.99 per month under a two-year contract. But what other alternatives are there? We compile the fastest broadband plans across the board for your easy reference.
With 2013 coming to an end, all three telcos in Singapore have revised excess data charges for their customers who exceed their subscribed data bundle. Here's a quick look at the costs across the board and some data monitoring tools for your consideration.
Join us as we scour across Singapore to test the nation's LTE network performance. In this last segment of our year-end review, find out how the central sector of our little island fared as we conducted tests in 5 malls.
In today's segment of our ongoing year-end nationwide LTE network performance testing, join us we share our findings from the western sector of Singapore such as Boon Lay, Chua Chu Kang and Jurong.
- Apple says iPhone 6 fires in China are not due to product faults
- Here are the "Best of 2016" apps, music, movies, books and podcasts from Apple
- Apple Music has 20 million paying subscribers, execs are hungry for more
- Samsung could launch the pearl black Galaxy S7 edge on 9 December
- Dyson is expanding with a new Technology Centre in Singapore
- Google to run entirely on renewable energy in 2017
- Upcoming HyperDrive USB hub solves port problems on the 2016 MacBook Pro
- See how data science helped solve the mystery of the SMRT Circle Line disruptions