- Articles tagged "gaming"
At the Graphics Technology Conference 2012, we were introduced to the new features of the Kepler GPU, ideal for the new Tesla family showcased to provide new hardware for GPU-accelerated applications to leverage on. Find out what else took place at the conference as we roundup the GPU computing momentum as seen by NVIDIA.
After twelve years of waiting, Blizzard's Diablo III is finally out. Can your GPU handle the biggest game of the year or is it time for an upgrade? We've put a range of desktop and notebook GPUs through their paces to see how well they handle Diablo III.
We've seen how powerful a single GeForce GTX 670 is. Now, we turn our attention to two of them in a 2-way SLI configuration. Just how much power will it afford? Read our performance analysis to find out!
NVIDIA is building momentum with the all-new GeForce GTX 670. Essentially a cutdown GeForce GTX 680, we check out the reference card as well as two customized ones from ASUS and Palit to see what it brings to the table. High-end graphics card shoppers should be pleased.
We pit two high-end factory-overclocked, custom Radeon HD 7970 cards against each other to determine which is deserving of your hard earned money. Plus, we see how they compare to NVIDIA's GeForce GTX 680.
AMD has finally unveiled the true next generation Radeon mobile graphics chips using the Southern Islands cores' GCN architecture on the 28nm process technology. They consist of the Radeon HD 7900M, 7800M and 7700M series and we detail all you need to know about them - including performance expectations.
With the top GPU offering based on renewed architectures from AMD and NVIDIA out in the market, we decided to kick things up a notch further by pitting the NVIDIA GeForce GTX 680 in SLI configuration against the AMD Radeon HD 7970 in CrossFire setup. Can NVIDIA still hold its fort? Read on to find out!
CeBIT 2012 ended two days ago. If you've missed our previous news coverage, here's a quick roundup of a handful of noteworthy items showcased during the international IT trade show held in Hannover.
You can't have an IT show without notebooks, PCs and networking peripherals. So no matter what computing products you are looking for, we've got you covered on the best deals that the vendors have to offer.
Cape Verde is the codename for the GPU that will populate the Radeon HD 7700 series. ASUS was the first to send us their iteration with the Radeon HD 7770 DirectCU TOP 1GB GDDR5 graphics card. Join us in this quick review and find out how this new mainstream card fares.
- Silent Circle's Blackphone 2 to support Android for Work
- Bose announces release of new SoundLink Mini II Bluetooth speaker
- President Obama issues an executive order in an attempt to build the world's first exascale supercomputer
- Facebook’s internet plane has the wingspan of a 737 and flies up to 3 months
- Strong sales of PlayStations and camera sensors for smartphones helped Sony post US$780 million profit
- The Xbox Music rebranding continues on Android; updated Groove app now on Google Play Store
- IDC: Global tablet market shrinks as shipment of Apple iPads declines
- Angry Birds 2 now available for download on the App Store and Google Play Store