Articles tagged ‘gaming’
'Twas the day before Computex and NVIDIA made news with a public demonstration of their GPUs taking great performance advatage with Windows 7, right out of the box. Here's our video coverage of the event.
Ever wondered if the rumored Radeon HD 4890 X2 will be faster than NVIDIA's equivalent dual-GPU GeForce GTX 295? Well, wonder no more, for we have plucked out the GeForce GTX 295 and two Radeon HD 4890 cards from our labs to find out. Read on to find out who will emerge victorious in this clash of the titans.
We seek to answer a question that's on every prospective graphics card buyer's mind: "Which is better? A single Radeon HD 4890 or two Radeon HD 4770 in CrossFireX?" Well, ponder no more and head right in for a detailed and interesting comparison.
After months of inactivity, ATI finally sprung back into action with its latest offering - the Radeon HD 4890. Boosting higher clock speeds and promising faster, better performance, can it successfully deliver a knock-out blow to its arch-rival, NVIDIA? Join us as we find out with a trio of the newcomers from ASUS, PowerColor and Sapphire.
Now that AMD's AM3 Phenom II processors are available, it's time we look at the DDR3 motherboard options. We check out how vendors have refreshed the enthusiast class AMD 790FX chipset for these new processors in this shootout.
With the new GeForce GTX 285 firmly cementing its place as the fastest GPU on the planet, we take a look at closer look at some of the fastest GeForce GTX 285 cards money can buy. Featuring contenders from heavyweights ASUS and MSI, this is going to get dirty.
- StarHub to debut solar-powered mobile base station at NDP 2014
- NVIDIA working on ways to quadruple display performance in low-res LCDs
- Xiaomi responds to allegations that its phones are sending personal data to Chinese servers secretly
- Feeling stressed without your phone? You may be suffering from nomophobia
- Security researchers show how a USB device can takeover your computer
- Apple cutting more than a quarter of Beats team
- Apple said to unveil iPhone 6 on September 16, hit retail shelves on October 14?
- Samsung to launch two new high-end smartphones soon to reverse falling sales