- Articles tagged "gaming"
ASRock has taken the wraps off its Intel Z170 motherboards at a launch event for power users and the media. The new boards span a wide range, with models that will cater to both mainstream users and enthusiasts.
Has AMD managed to bring anything new to the table with its rebadged Hawaii cards? We find out in this comparison as we test out the MSI Radeon R9 390X Gaming 8G and the PowerColor PCS+ R9 390 graphics cards against NVIDIA's GeForce GTX 980 and 970 respectively.
AMD introduced the latest addition to its line of desktop A-Series processors, the A10-7870K "Godavari" APU, a refresh to the existing "Kaveri" line of processors. Find out what's different and the capabilities of this new APU.
HP has just announced a range of new Pavilion devices and also teased their new Envy Phoenix gaming desktop at the YouTube FanFest Singapore 2015. Built with millennials in mind, these devices are affordable and are available in multiple configurations and colors.
If you have lots of wireless devices at home, AC3200 class routers are the way to go, simply because they broadcast three separate networks and offer the most bandwidth. Here we pit two of the largest and most outrageous against each other to find out which is best.
With Epic recently announcing that their latest gaming engine will be free for all, we take a step back and take a good hard look on whether that's actually a good thing. If it is, for who exactly?
Intel, SanDisk and Samsung are three of the biggest names in the flash business. All three have their own NAND production facilities and two of them even produce their own SSD controller. We pit the respective flagship drives from each brand to see who will emerge victorious.
We've previously had a detailed hands-on with the MSI GS30 2M Shadow notebook and its dock. In light of MSI's recent reveal of the machine at CES 2015, we now have the performance numbers to go along with our earlier article. Find out if this unique proposition can deliver!
Both the Aorus X7 Pro and the Gigabyte P35X V3 gaming notebooks are in their third refresh now and represent the very best that Gigabyte has to offer. We take a close look at both of them together and see what's changed and which machine suits your needs best.
AC-2400 wireless routers are all the rage now and two of the hottest routers to have landed are the ASUS RT-AC87U and the Linksys E8350. To find out which is best, we dropped them both into a ring. Last one standing wins.
- The new Zotac VR GO Backpack is lighter and features an NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070
- macOS 10.12.1 includes hidden images of new MacBook Pro
- PowerColor’s Devil Box infuses laptops with desktop-like graphics performance *updated with pricing and availability*
- StarHub confirms DDoS attacks affected its home broadband service
- Intel launches the new Atom E3900 series CPUs as it continues its push into IoT
- Xiaomi's incredible Mi MIX has a 6.4-inch display in an iPhone 7 Plus size body
- Xiaomi's Mi Note 2 has a curved OLED display, Snapdragon 821 and up to 6GB RAM
- The Apple Watch Nike+ will go on sale this Friday, October 28