- Articles tagged "gaming"
It may be Friday the 13th, but it still means that the weekend is upon us. Make this weekend even better with these great deals we have found.
Get over hump day with these great deals that we found on the Internet!
Taking place right now in Austin, Texas of USA, we're reporting live from NVIDIA's Editor's Day 2016 where NVIDIA is announcing the next-gen graphics cards for gaming fans waiting to tap on to far more powerful beasts and take 3D/VR gaming to new heights!
The NVIDIA GeForce GTX 980 Ti is, by far, the best single GPU graphics card for PC gaming at the highest settings possible. However, all good things must come to an end as the graphics chip will see its last days soon. Before its final curtain call, we put two extreme GTX 980 Ti cards from ASUS and MSI to their final test.
Even though NVIDIA introduced G-Sync in 2013, a significant price premium is still attached to G-Sync capable monitors. Unsurprisingly, adoption has also been patchy, despite the benefits. Read on to find out how G-Sync works and if you should upgrade your monitor.
Start the weekend by cashing in on these great deals that we have found.
Start the week on the right note by snagging some good deals. We got loads of games, a pair of excellent noise-canceling headphones, and a portable battery charger with a whopping capacity of 13,000mAh.
The ASUS ROG GX700 packs some impressive out-of-the-box performance. But ASUS didn't include an overclockable mobile processor and a desktop-class NVIDIA GeForce GTX 980 for nothing. How much performance is still waiting to be squeezed out of this luxury notebook? We find out.
Our HWZ Malaysia team managed to spend some time with the Vortex, MSI's compact gaming powerhouse. As it turns out, this little machine is capable of serving up quite a monstrous performance.
Small form factor systems are all the rage these days. If you want to build a mini-ITX system today, which graphics card would you use? We take a look at the AMD Radeon R9 Nano and NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970 to bring you our verdict.
- ASUS rumored to launch the ZenFone 4 series in May
- Apple said to have delayed launch of new iPads to second half of the year
- Tag Heuer will unveil a smartwatch powered by Android Wear 2.0 in May
- "Irregularly-sized" batteries and manufacturing issues caused the Note7 fires?
- We will know what caused the Samsung Galaxy Note7 fires on 23 January
- Singapore-based firm launches Toku, a cost-saving app for overseas calls
- POSB’s AI chatbot will now answer your queries on Facebook Messenger
- ASUSTOR's ADM 2.7 Beta now available