- Articles tagged "gaming"
If you have lots of wireless devices at home, AC3200 class routers are the way to go, simply because they broadcast three separate networks and offer the most bandwidth. Here we pit two of the largest and most outrageous against each other to find out which is best.
With Epic recently announcing that their latest gaming engine will be free for all, we take a step back and take a good hard look on whether that's actually a good thing. If it is, for who exactly?
With 802.11ac clients becoming more mainstream, there has never been a better time to invest in a 802.11ac compatible router. We pit four of the finest AC1900 class routers from the biggest names in networking - ASUS, D-Link, Linksys and Netgear - to find out which is best.
Intel, SanDisk and Samsung are three of the biggest names in the flash business. All three have their own NAND production facilities and two of them even produce their own SSD controller. We pit the respective flagship drives from each brand to see who will emerge victorious.
We've previously had a detailed hands-on with the MSI GS30 2M Shadow notebook and its dock. In light of MSI's recent reveal of the machine at CES 2015, we now have the performance numbers to go along with our earlier article. Find out if this unique proposition can deliver!
Both the Aorus X7 Pro and the Gigabyte P35X V3 gaming notebooks are in their third refresh now and represent the very best that Gigabyte has to offer. We take a close look at both of them together and see what's changed and which machine suits your needs best.
Networking is a confusing and often misunderstood topic. It does not help that manufacturers are often vague in their descriptions and marketing material. Here is a guide to help you understand the latest standard in wireless technology.
AC-2400 wireless routers are all the rage now and two of the hottest routers to have landed are the ASUS RT-AC87U and the Linksys E8350. To find out which is best, we dropped them both into a ring. Last one standing wins.
Gamestart 2014 kicked off this past weekend and the HWZ team was there to check out what could potentially be Singapore's premiere gaming convention in upcoming years.
First seen at Computex 2014, join us as we get up close and personal with ASUS' super-slim 4K 15-inch Ultrabook, the Zenbook NX500.
- MyRepublic to offer 1,000 free SIM and unlimited data in mobility trial
- 4.7-inch Oppo Mirror 3 available in Singapore from mid-May for S$349
- Facebook activates Safety Check tool in Nepal, will also match donations up to US$2 million
- Uiee launches compact charger that doubles as power bank and wall charger
- LG prepares 4,000 G4 smartphones for a worldwide consumer experience outreach; Singapore included
- Casio's most advanced selfie camera is now available - the Exilim EX-TR60
- Nokia: No plans to manufacture or sell consumer handsets
- Sennheiser unveils new Sports headphones – the MX686 Sports, CX 686 Sports, PMX 686 Sports and OCX 686 Sports