- Articles tagged "gaming"
Gaming chairs are a personal affair, so it's probably a good idea to try them out before you drop a few hundred dollars on one. Fortunately, a newly opened DXRacer showroom lets you do just that.
RGB lighting isn't just for looks, most RGB keyboards will also let you program lights on a per-key basis, which can give you an added edge over the competition. We've rounded up eight of the best RGB mechanical gaming keyboards to find out which one is the best.
SSDs have never been more affordable. And in a bid to enable more mainstream users to jump onto the SSD bandwagon, SSD manufacturers are releasing even more affordable SSDs by the day. Here are three of the latest entry-level SSDs from OCZ, Samsung and Sony.
It may be Friday the 13th, but it still means that the weekend is upon us. Make this weekend even better with these great deals we have found.
Get over hump day with these great deals that we found on the Internet!
Taking place right now in Austin, Texas of USA, we're reporting live from NVIDIA's Editor's Day 2016 where NVIDIA is announcing the next-gen graphics cards for gaming fans waiting to tap on to far more powerful beasts and take 3D/VR gaming to new heights!
The NVIDIA GeForce GTX 980 Ti is, by far, the best single GPU graphics card for PC gaming at the highest settings possible. However, all good things must come to an end as the graphics chip will see its last days soon. Before its final curtain call, we put two extreme GTX 980 Ti cards from ASUS and MSI to their final test.
Tri-band routers are ideal for homes with many connected devices. And today we will be taking a close at look at three of the newer AC3200 class tri-band routers from some of the most established names in home networking - Linksys, Netgear and TP-Link.
Wireless routers are getting faster and faster and the latest ones can support a combined throughput of a whopping 5300Mbps. How is that possible? And how good are they? We are going to find out today by pitting the latest AC5300 class routers against each other.
Even though NVIDIA introduced G-Sync in 2013, a significant price premium is still attached to G-Sync capable monitors. Unsurprisingly, adoption has also been patchy, despite the benefits. Read on to find out how G-Sync works and if you should upgrade your monitor.
- MSI summons greek mythology to power its upcoming gaming desktop PC
- The ASUS ZenFone 3 and ZenFone 3 Ultra are officially unveiled
- 26 percent of phones sold in China are made by Xiaomi
- The 10-core Broadwell-E is Intel’s most powerful extreme desktop processor yet
- PowerColor’s Devil Box infuses laptops with desktop-like graphics performance
- The ASUS ZenFone 3 Deluxe is a sleek 5.7-inch all-metal phone with 6GB of RAM (Updated)
- BitFenix brings a new line up of chassis that’s set to impress at Computex
- The ASUS ROG GX800 might just be the world’s most insane gaming laptop