- Articles tagged "gaming"
Wireless routers are getting faster and faster and the latest ones can support a combined throughput of a whopping 5300Mbps. How is that possible? And how good are they? We are going to find out today by pitting the latest AC5300 class routers against each other.
With 802.11ac clients becoming more mainstream, there has never been a better time to invest in a 802.11ac compatible router. We pit four of the finest AC1900 class routers from the biggest names in networking - ASUS, D-Link, Linksys and Netgear - to find out which is best.
I wasn't a Pokemon fan, but when Porsche asked me to review their new 718 Boxster S, I hatched a plan and went on a 16-hour around the island hunt to catch Pokémons. Here's a review of the car and an account of my hunt.
Tri-band routers are ideal for homes with many connected devices. And today we will be taking a close at look at three of the newer AC3200 class tri-band routers from some of the most established names in home networking - Linksys, Netgear and TP-Link.
Get your game on this weekend. Capcom is having great discounts on its games on Steam this weekend, and we found a monitor deal that you won't want to miss.
It's the start of another week and that means Monday is here again. Beat the Monday blues with these great deals that we have found online!
HWZ members first to preview Games Hub, a dedicated game store within Harvey Norman's Millenia Walk superstore
Gamers, rejoice! There is a new premium game store in town, and it's the Harvey Norman Games Hub at Millenia Walk. Along with 100 HardwareZone members, we had a sneak preview of the store before its official opening on August 13. So let's check it out!
We take a sneak peek at the latest and what's perhaps the most ambitious game store in town, the Harvey Norman Games Hub at Millenia Walk.
SSDs are fast, but the SATA interface has been the limiting factor in their performance. If you really want to take your system to the next level, consider these high-end PCIe-based SSDs. We have four such drives tested in great detail!
After years of absence, LG's IT division has announced that it's once again bringing its well-regarded monitors to Singapore. Be it ultra-wide, 4K, or 1080p, there's something for everyone. Let's take a look.
- The Galaxy S8's secret weapon could be virtual reality
- Apple to equip higher-end models of 2017 iPhone with stainless steel frame?
- FAA urges passengers to not use the Galaxy Note7 on planes (Updated!)
- Some Samsung Galaxy Note7 phones may need a second replacement (Updated!)
- Meet Xavier, NVIDIA’s next-gen SoC with its sights set on autonomous driving and AI market segments!
- Google app for iOS gets better security, YouTube video support, and tweaks
- New MacBooks could be announced in late October
- BlackBerry to outsource hardware development to third party manufacturers