- Articles tagged "telcos"
Apple's iPad Air is being offered by the three telcos with a data plan. Should you wish to purchase the new iPad Air with a two-year contract, here's a detailed comparison of the costs that'll be incurred over the two-year period.
Having established the challenges that operators faced in 4G LTE deployment, what are telcos doing to manage the increasing data traffic flow on their networks? Is data throttling on mobile networks a myth or fact? Hit the link to find out more.
4G and LTE seem to be the buzz words these days after all three telcos rolled out their new networks. 4G smartphones and tablets are beginning to show up on retail shelves too. But what does it mean and what do you need to know about it? We've got you covered with this dedicated guide on all you need to know about 4G/LTE.
4G LTE is tipped to be the next generation mobile network for countries around the world. Enthusiasts in Singapore have just begun enjoying what it can offer, but the path ahead for operators isn't a smooth one as they gear up to tackle the next wave of folks upgrading to 4G. We talk to industry veterans to find out these concerns.
Mobile devices, accessories, GPS units, and telco offers at Sitex 2011, we have it all here! Find out what's the best deals at the final tech bargain of 2011!
- Re/code: Nokia plans return to phone market in 2016
- MediaTek launches 64-bit MT8163 and MT8735 chips for entry to mid-range tablets
- Canon launches the XEED WUX500, an LCOS projector with Wi-Fi and HDBaseT support
- Windows 10 to launch in end July?
- Sony unveils Xperia Z4 for Japan, another global flagship model to launch in May
- Sony announces new high-zoom travel cameras – the Cyber-shot HX90/HX90V and the Cyber-shot WX500
- Microsoft dispenses with input peripherals with Handpose tracking software
- Heal is an app that makes doctors come to you