Articles tagged ‘telcos’
Apple's iPad Air is being offered by the three telcos with a data plan. Should you wish to purchase the new iPad Air with a two-year contract, here's a detailed comparison of the costs that'll be incurred over the two-year period.
Having established the challenges that operators faced in 4G LTE deployment, what are telcos doing to manage the increasing data traffic flow on their networks? Is data throttling on mobile networks a myth or fact? Hit the link to find out more.
4G and LTE seem to be the buzz words these days after all three telcos rolled out their new networks. 4G smartphones and tablets are beginning to show up on retail shelves too. But what does it mean and what do you need to know about it? We've got you covered with this dedicated guide on all you need to know about 4G/LTE.
4G LTE is tipped to be the next generation mobile network for countries around the world. Enthusiasts in Singapore have just begun enjoying what it can offer, but the path ahead for operators isn't a smooth one as they gear up to tackle the next wave of folks upgrading to 4G. We talk to industry veterans to find out these concerns.
Mobile devices, accessories, GPS units, and telco offers at Sitex 2011, we have it all here! Find out what's the best deals at the final tech bargain of 2011!
- Huawei E5786 MiFi available tomorrow, first to support SingTel's 300Mbps 4G service
- Kingston introduces new 960GB SSDNow V310 SSD
- NVIDIA unveils the Shield gaming tablet
- Apple releases third quarter earnings report: iPhones up, iPads down
- LG unveils G3 LTE-A with Snapdragon 805 and LTE CAT 6 support for South Korea
- Apple to unveil ultra-thin iPad Mini Air this year, 12.9-inch iPad Pro in 2015?
- Xiaomi jumps on wearable bandwagon with S$16 Mi Band
- Netflix hits 50 million subscribers