- Articles tagged "casio"
With Sony, Olympus, and Canon all having major product launches in the very early part of the year, the question of what else would we find at Japan’s annual Camera & Photo Imaging Show (a.k.a. CP+) is always going to be asked. We’ve done our rounds at the show floor, and here are our top five sights at the show.
We traveled to Japan to take a closer look at Casio's new Exilim EX-FR10, a surprisingly fun outdoors digital camera with a detachable modular body.
We took a spin at the show floor of the just concluded CP+ camera and photo imaging show and here are some highlights we've collated just for you.
The lucky writers of HardwareZone.com got to attend the gala premiere of Confucius in which Casio's Brand Ambassador Zhou Xun starred in - but less on that, and more on their new line-up of cameras as the Exilim series just got upgraded with a new camera engine and new features.
- The LG Watch Urbane LTE doesn't run Android Wear, but it can make calls
- One step closer to Skynet and Judgement Day
- To NVIDIA and AMD, Microsoft's DirectX 12 says, "Let's work together"
- Samsung is the current leader in the smartwatch category
- What is Steam VR?
- Pebble announces new Time smartwatch and Timeline interface
- Spigen cases for HTC One (M9), Samsung Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge up for pre-orders
- LG announces new midrange smartphones, global rollout to begin this week