- Articles tagged "printers"
It's the holiday season and Brother has decided to join in the festivities with the launch of four new wireless network-capable color inkjet multifunction printers. We also checked out their new augmented reality app that helps consumers get to know their products better.
Say goodbye to driver downloads, software install and even wireless printing. If you can email it, HP can print it with their ePrint printers. HP recently held a regional launch introducing their new ePrint printers for businesses.
We dropped by Fuji Xerox's office today for a sneak peep at their new Color 800/1000 Presses, both of which come with an option of a fifth print station - the clear dry ink station. So what's this clear dry ink all about? Hit the jump to find out.
Now, who says printers and notebooks don't mix? Samsung's latest launch event combines the two for an event that sadly doesn't include a notebook that can print at 10ppm but we jest. Let's take a look at what Samsung has to offer.
HP today unveiled a new category of web-enabled printing solutions that will allow users to print from any email device to any HP printer from anywhere in the world.
HP held a pretty big enterprise and SMB event in Beijing on the 20th and 21st of April covering new technologies, functions, products and services for their printer division. We bring you the condensed highlights of the event, so step right this way.
- 6 third-party apps that are optimized for 3D Touch on Apple iPhone 6s and 6s Plus
- If you are using the 16GB Apple iPhone 6s, download this app to take more photos
- These Motorola smartphones will get Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Huawei Nexus 6P to come in two color and storage options for the Singapore market
- Apple files patent for ring-style wearable with display, cameras and sensors
- More than 1.4 billion Android devices vulnerable to Stagefright 2.0
- ASUS to preload Microsoft Office apps on its Android smartphones and tablets
- You can now build your own "Netflix and chill" button