Articles tagged ‘top 100’
As 2012 draws to a close, we take a look back at the year's top products, from the best games and apps, to the best headphones, notebooks, TVs and much more. If it was worth mentioning this year, you'll find it in here!
2011 has been an exciting year, filled with innovative and practical gadgets. As we close off the year and embark on another year of discovery in the world of technology, let us re-examine the year in passing and present the Top 100 Products of 2011.
As the decade comes to a close, we spent some time to reflect on the movers and shakers of the tech industry in 2010. Here then is our list of top 100 products that excited us this year. Bring on 2011!
As 2009 winds to a close, we reflect back to pick the products that have impressed us the most. Here are our top 100 products of the year.
It's that time of the year again. No, not Christmas shopping but to identify the year's outstanding tech gadgets and gears and present them in our annual list of the top 100 best products. These are the cream of the crop and perhaps one of these could even be an appropriate gift for the holidays. So let's get started!
Although DX 10 gaming didn't pick up the pace this year, the hardware scene was nevertheless abuzz with advancements that made it an exciting year for both the DIY enthusiasts and casual end users alike. Join us as we highlight 100 of the very best products in the consumer technology realm for 2007.
2006 has been an exhilarating year, probably even the busiest in recent times for hardware developments in the C.E and computing space. To sum up this eventful year, we've selected 100 of the finest products that best capture technology advances and record setters of the year.
In the world of tech, a good year is justified by the amount of great products that are introduced. The display of innovation, quality and sometimes pure performance is what drives the market. We pick out 100 of the best products that just about summarizes the whole of 2005.
- M1 announces price plans for Apple iPhone 6 and 6 Plus (Updated with revised pricing)
- Olympus announces new 40-150 f2.8 lens, and the relaunch of the OM-D E-M1 in silver
- D-Link announces new entry-level DSP-W110 Wi-Fi smart plug
- DisplayPort 1.3 standard finalized, supports 5K displays with its 32.4Gbps bandwidth
- Brother unveils its next generation of printers
- Leaked: AMD Radeon R9 390X graphics card in the works
- Don't like U2? Here's how you can remove them from your iTunes account
- Microsoft to announce US$2.5 billion deal to acquire maker of Minecraft (Updated)