- Articles tagged "3dmark"
We were given an opportunity to preview and run some early performance benchmarks on Intel's upcoming Bay Trail tablets. Find out how it's performing against its competitors.
Concluding our review of 3DMark (2013)'s cross-platform benchmark, today we'll be taking a look at the Cloud Gate benchmark, which is designed for integrated graphics processors and mobile discrete GPUs. We'll also take a look at how a handful of notebooks fare on the more intensive Fire Strike and Fire Strike Extreme.
Futuremark's latest 3DMark benchmark has finally been updated for Android compatibility (unfortunately versions for iOS and Windows RT are still not available). We test out the Ice Storm and Ice Storm Extreme benchmarks on a handful of Android devices to see how they fare.
Futuremark's popular synthetic graphics benchmarking tool, 3DMark, has been updated to a brand new cross-platform version. We put a range of graphics cards through its toughest tests, Fire Strike and Fire Strike Extreme, to see how they fare on Futuremark's most ambitious and technical benchmark to date.
- Prepare for USB Type-C with SanDisk's new Dual USB Type-C flash drive
- Fractal Design announces Define S, silent case with watercooling support
- Specifications of Intel "Skylake" desktop processors leaked?
- Olympus announces the latest in their “Tough” series of ruggedised cameras – the Stylus Tough TG-4
- Qualcomm will ditch TSMC for Samsung to make the Snapdragon 820
- Re/code: Nokia plans return to phone market in 2016
- MediaTek launches 64-bit MT8163 and MT8735 chips for entry to mid-range tablets
- Canon launches the XEED WUX500, an LCOS projector with Wi-Fi and HDBaseT support