Articles tagged ‘3dmark’
We were given an opportunity to preview and run some early performance benchmarks on Intel's upcoming Bay Trail tablets. Find out how it's performing against its competitors.
Concluding our review of 3DMark (2013)'s cross-platform benchmark, today we'll be taking a look at the Cloud Gate benchmark, which is designed for integrated graphics processors and mobile discrete GPUs. We'll also take a look at how a handful of notebooks fare on the more intensive Fire Strike and Fire Strike Extreme.
Futuremark's latest 3DMark benchmark has finally been updated for Android compatibility (unfortunately versions for iOS and Windows RT are still not available). We test out the Ice Storm and Ice Storm Extreme benchmarks on a handful of Android devices to see how they fare.
Futuremark's popular synthetic graphics benchmarking tool, 3DMark, has been updated to a brand new cross-platform version. We put a range of graphics cards through its toughest tests, Fire Strike and Fire Strike Extreme, to see how they fare on Futuremark's most ambitious and technical benchmark to date.
- AMD officially announces Radeon R9 285 graphics card
- Dropbox finally cuts prices to match competitors
- Spotify Connect announces support for new devices as it celebrates its first anniversary of service
- Pioneer announces launch of new BDP-170 Blu-ray player with extensive connectivity options
- Apple investigating iCloud for possible connection with celebrity photo leaks
- HTC announces the 4.7-inch Desire 510, available in Singapore from September 6 (Updated)
- GrabTaxi partners with Sony Mobile, Xperia users to enjoy discounts on taxi rides
- SanDisk introduces new Ultra II SSD using TLC NAND