Articles tagged ‘3dmark’
We were given an opportunity to preview and run some early performance benchmarks on Intel's upcoming Bay Trail tablets. Find out how it's performing against its competitors.
Concluding our review of 3DMark (2013)'s cross-platform benchmark, today we'll be taking a look at the Cloud Gate benchmark, which is designed for integrated graphics processors and mobile discrete GPUs. We'll also take a look at how a handful of notebooks fare on the more intensive Fire Strike and Fire Strike Extreme.
Futuremark's latest 3DMark benchmark has finally been updated for Android compatibility (unfortunately versions for iOS and Windows RT are still not available). We test out the Ice Storm and Ice Storm Extreme benchmarks on a handful of Android devices to see how they fare.
Futuremark's popular synthetic graphics benchmarking tool, 3DMark, has been updated to a brand new cross-platform version. We put a range of graphics cards through its toughest tests, Fire Strike and Fire Strike Extreme, to see how they fare on Futuremark's most ambitious and technical benchmark to date.
- SingTel 1st in Singapore to Offer Direct Carrier Billing for Windows Phone Store Purchases (Update)
- First Batch of Xiaomi Mi 3 Smartphones Sold Out in Singapore
- Razer Launches First Mechanical Keyboard Switch "Designed For Gamers"
- Goodbye Samsung, Apple Turns to TSMC to Manufacture New "A8" SoC
- Bitcoin Founder Tracked Down, Possibly Residing in California, United States
- 'The Last of Us' Game to be Adapted into a Movie
- Microsoft to Unveil DirectX 12 at Upcoming Game Developers Conference
- Oppo R1 and Find 5 Mini Available in Singapore Tomorrow