Articles tagged ‘3dmark’
We were given an opportunity to preview and run some early performance benchmarks on Intel's upcoming Bay Trail tablets. Find out how it's performing against its competitors.
Concluding our review of 3DMark (2013)'s cross-platform benchmark, today we'll be taking a look at the Cloud Gate benchmark, which is designed for integrated graphics processors and mobile discrete GPUs. We'll also take a look at how a handful of notebooks fare on the more intensive Fire Strike and Fire Strike Extreme.
Futuremark's latest 3DMark benchmark has finally been updated for Android compatibility (unfortunately versions for iOS and Windows RT are still not available). We test out the Ice Storm and Ice Storm Extreme benchmarks on a handful of Android devices to see how they fare.
Futuremark's popular synthetic graphics benchmarking tool, 3DMark, has been updated to a brand new cross-platform version. We put a range of graphics cards through its toughest tests, Fire Strike and Fire Strike Extreme, to see how they fare on Futuremark's most ambitious and technical benchmark to date.
- Hands-on with the Cogito Pop connected watch
- Canon delivers more work efficiency with the imageCLASS LBP6230dn
- Retina iMacs now in testing, expect it to be launched soon
- ShellShock emerges in the wild, poses threats to Linux-based devices
- Sony's S9000B 4K TV has a very gentle curvature designed for individual viewing
- Plantronics announces 2015 PLT Labs Application Innovation contest, with a total of US$85,000 in cash prizes
- NVIDIA GTX 900 series cards from add-in partners announced!
- LG's new 55-inch EC930T curved OLED TV now runs webOS