Articles tagged ‘3dmark’
We were given an opportunity to preview and run some early performance benchmarks on Intel's upcoming Bay Trail tablets. Find out how it's performing against its competitors.
Concluding our review of 3DMark (2013)'s cross-platform benchmark, today we'll be taking a look at the Cloud Gate benchmark, which is designed for integrated graphics processors and mobile discrete GPUs. We'll also take a look at how a handful of notebooks fare on the more intensive Fire Strike and Fire Strike Extreme.
Futuremark's latest 3DMark benchmark has finally been updated for Android compatibility (unfortunately versions for iOS and Windows RT are still not available). We test out the Ice Storm and Ice Storm Extreme benchmarks on a handful of Android devices to see how they fare.
Futuremark's popular synthetic graphics benchmarking tool, 3DMark, has been updated to a brand new cross-platform version. We put a range of graphics cards through its toughest tests, Fire Strike and Fire Strike Extreme, to see how they fare on Futuremark's most ambitious and technical benchmark to date.
- Kingston introduces new 960GB SSDNow V310 SSD
- NVIDIA unveils the Shield gaming tablet
- Apple releases third quarter earnings report: iPhones up, iPads down
- LG unveils G3 LTE-A with Snapdragon 805 and LTE CAT 6 support for South Korea
- Apple to unveil ultra-thin iPad Mini Air this year, 12.9-inch iPad Pro in 2015?
- Xiaomi jumps on wearable bandwagon with S$16 Mi Band
- Netflix hits 50 million subscribers
- Lenovo Miix 2 10 and ThinkPad 8 now available in Singapore