- Articles tagged "3dmark"
3DMark has launched Time Spy, a brand new DirectX 12 benchmark intended to assess the performance of the latest graphics cards on Windows 10. Here's how a handful of cards from the red and green camps measure up against each other.
We were given an opportunity to preview and run some early performance benchmarks on Intel's upcoming Bay Trail tablets. Find out how it's performing against its competitors.
Concluding our review of 3DMark (2013)'s cross-platform benchmark, today we'll be taking a look at the Cloud Gate benchmark, which is designed for integrated graphics processors and mobile discrete GPUs. We'll also take a look at how a handful of notebooks fare on the more intensive Fire Strike and Fire Strike Extreme.
Futuremark's latest 3DMark benchmark has finally been updated for Android compatibility (unfortunately versions for iOS and Windows RT are still not available). We test out the Ice Storm and Ice Storm Extreme benchmarks on a handful of Android devices to see how they fare.
Futuremark's popular synthetic graphics benchmarking tool, 3DMark, has been updated to a brand new cross-platform version. We put a range of graphics cards through its toughest tests, Fire Strike and Fire Strike Extreme, to see how they fare on Futuremark's most ambitious and technical benchmark to date.
- Samsung will not announce the Galaxy S8 at MWC 2017
- China invests 100 billion yuan into state fund for Internet
- Foxconn considering building US$7 billion display factory in the U.S. with Apple
- Aggressive battery design caused Note7's demise; this is how Samsung will prevent it from happening again
- New firmware update is available for the Surface Pro 4
- Apple sues Qualcomm for US$1 billion over royalty fees
- LG G6 rumored to come with Google Assistant
- These Samsung Galaxy devices are getting the Android 7.0 update