Articles tagged ‘3dmark’
We were given an opportunity to preview and run some early performance benchmarks on Intel's upcoming Bay Trail tablets. Find out how it's performing against its competitors.
Concluding our review of 3DMark (2013)'s cross-platform benchmark, today we'll be taking a look at the Cloud Gate benchmark, which is designed for integrated graphics processors and mobile discrete GPUs. We'll also take a look at how a handful of notebooks fare on the more intensive Fire Strike and Fire Strike Extreme.
Futuremark's latest 3DMark benchmark has finally been updated for Android compatibility (unfortunately versions for iOS and Windows RT are still not available). We test out the Ice Storm and Ice Storm Extreme benchmarks on a handful of Android devices to see how they fare.
Futuremark's popular synthetic graphics benchmarking tool, 3DMark, has been updated to a brand new cross-platform version. We put a range of graphics cards through its toughest tests, Fire Strike and Fire Strike Extreme, to see how they fare on Futuremark's most ambitious and technical benchmark to date.
- Brother unveils its next generation of printers
- Leaked: AMD Radeon R9 390X graphics card in the works
- Don't like U2? Here's how you can remove them from your iTunes account
- Microsoft to announce US$2.5 billion deal to acquire maker of Minecraft (Updated)
- Panasonic announces new Lumix GM5 mirrorless camera and a new premium compact camera, the Lumix DMC-LX100
- Oppo N3 teased for October
- Potential security breach forces M1 to suspend Apple iPhone 6 pre-orders (Update)
- Pre-orders for Apple iPhone 6 models hit 4 million in 24 hours, sets new record