Articles tagged ‘3dmark’
We were given an opportunity to preview and run some early performance benchmarks on Intel's upcoming Bay Trail tablets. Find out how it's performing against its competitors.
Concluding our review of 3DMark (2013)'s cross-platform benchmark, today we'll be taking a look at the Cloud Gate benchmark, which is designed for integrated graphics processors and mobile discrete GPUs. We'll also take a look at how a handful of notebooks fare on the more intensive Fire Strike and Fire Strike Extreme.
Futuremark's latest 3DMark benchmark has finally been updated for Android compatibility (unfortunately versions for iOS and Windows RT are still not available). We test out the Ice Storm and Ice Storm Extreme benchmarks on a handful of Android devices to see how they fare.
Futuremark's popular synthetic graphics benchmarking tool, 3DMark, has been updated to a brand new cross-platform version. We put a range of graphics cards through its toughest tests, Fire Strike and Fire Strike Extreme, to see how they fare on Futuremark's most ambitious and technical benchmark to date.
- Lytro Announces their New Light-Field Camera, the Illum.
- Emails Reveal that Google Will Pay Some of Samsung's Legal Costs
- M1 Partners GrabTaxi to Launch Carrier Billing Service for Taxi Drivers
- Top-End MSI R9 295X2 8GD5 Graphics Card Available Now!
- StarHub Offers Direct Carrier Billing Service for Google Play and Windows Phone Store
- Plans to Ease in Fourth Singapore Mobile Operator Underway
- Intel's Next Generation Thunderbolt Could Offer as Much as 40Gbps Throughput
- Nokia to Be Renamed Microsoft Mobile Oy