- Articles tagged "3dmark"
3DMark has launched Time Spy, a brand new DirectX 12 benchmark intended to assess the performance of the latest graphics cards on Windows 10. Here's how a handful of cards from the red and green camps measure up against each other.
We were given an opportunity to preview and run some early performance benchmarks on Intel's upcoming Bay Trail tablets. Find out how it's performing against its competitors.
Concluding our review of 3DMark (2013)'s cross-platform benchmark, today we'll be taking a look at the Cloud Gate benchmark, which is designed for integrated graphics processors and mobile discrete GPUs. We'll also take a look at how a handful of notebooks fare on the more intensive Fire Strike and Fire Strike Extreme.
Futuremark's latest 3DMark benchmark has finally been updated for Android compatibility (unfortunately versions for iOS and Windows RT are still not available). We test out the Ice Storm and Ice Storm Extreme benchmarks on a handful of Android devices to see how they fare.
Futuremark's popular synthetic graphics benchmarking tool, 3DMark, has been updated to a brand new cross-platform version. We put a range of graphics cards through its toughest tests, Fire Strike and Fire Strike Extreme, to see how they fare on Futuremark's most ambitious and technical benchmark to date.
- FAA urges passengers to not use the Galaxy Note7 on planes (Updated!)
- Some Samsung Galaxy Note7 phones may need a second replacement (Updated!)
- Meet Xavier, NVIDIA’s next-gen SoC with its sights set on autonomous driving and AI market segments!
- Google app for iOS gets better security, YouTube video support, and tweaks
- New MacBooks could be announced in late October
- BlackBerry to outsource hardware development to third party manufacturers
- GameStart 2016 returns to Suntec on 7th to 9th October
- Sony Xperia XZ and X Compact will be available on 15th October