Articles tagged ‘3dmark’
We were given an opportunity to preview and run some early performance benchmarks on Intel's upcoming Bay Trail tablets. Find out how it's performing against its competitors.
Concluding our review of 3DMark (2013)'s cross-platform benchmark, today we'll be taking a look at the Cloud Gate benchmark, which is designed for integrated graphics processors and mobile discrete GPUs. We'll also take a look at how a handful of notebooks fare on the more intensive Fire Strike and Fire Strike Extreme.
Futuremark's latest 3DMark benchmark has finally been updated for Android compatibility (unfortunately versions for iOS and Windows RT are still not available). We test out the Ice Storm and Ice Storm Extreme benchmarks on a handful of Android devices to see how they fare.
Futuremark's popular synthetic graphics benchmarking tool, 3DMark, has been updated to a brand new cross-platform version. We put a range of graphics cards through its toughest tests, Fire Strike and Fire Strike Extreme, to see how they fare on Futuremark's most ambitious and technical benchmark to date.
- Motherboards based on new Intel X99 chipset launched!
- Apple sends out invites for media event on September 9
- Google Chrome for Mac goes 64-bit
- Google wants to deliver with Project Wing
- AMD Radeon R9 285 graphics cards from two add-in card partners announced
- SHORE, a new Google Glass app to detect your emotions
- Lenovo launches Horizon 2 table PC in Singapore
- Samsung unveils 3G-enabled Gear S with 2-inch curved Super AMOLED display