Articles tagged ‘3dmark’
We were given an opportunity to preview and run some early performance benchmarks on Intel's upcoming Bay Trail tablets. Find out how it's performing against its competitors.
Concluding our review of 3DMark (2013)'s cross-platform benchmark, today we'll be taking a look at the Cloud Gate benchmark, which is designed for integrated graphics processors and mobile discrete GPUs. We'll also take a look at how a handful of notebooks fare on the more intensive Fire Strike and Fire Strike Extreme.
Futuremark's latest 3DMark benchmark has finally been updated for Android compatibility (unfortunately versions for iOS and Windows RT are still not available). We test out the Ice Storm and Ice Storm Extreme benchmarks on a handful of Android devices to see how they fare.
Futuremark's popular synthetic graphics benchmarking tool, 3DMark, has been updated to a brand new cross-platform version. We put a range of graphics cards through its toughest tests, Fire Strike and Fire Strike Extreme, to see how they fare on Futuremark's most ambitious and technical benchmark to date.
- Fujifilm Introduces X100 Teleconverter and XT-1 Accessory Set
- Google's New Camera App Lets You Add Lens Blur to Your Pictures
- Google's Modular Smartphone May be the Last Phone you Ever Need
- Cortana is a Good Friend of Clippy
- Yahoo Wants to Replace Google as iOS' Default Search Engine
- Samsung Expands Its Lineup of Digital Audio Systems to Boost Your Entertainment Experience
- Samsung Galaxy S5 Fingerprint Scanner Susceptible to Spoofing Hack
- Brother Launches ScanNCut and Hello Kitty Home Sewing Machines