- Articles tagged "3dmark"
3DMark has launched Time Spy, a brand new DirectX 12 benchmark intended to assess the performance of the latest graphics cards on Windows 10. Here's how a handful of cards from the red and green camps measure up against each other.
We were given an opportunity to preview and run some early performance benchmarks on Intel's upcoming Bay Trail tablets. Find out how it's performing against its competitors.
Concluding our review of 3DMark (2013)'s cross-platform benchmark, today we'll be taking a look at the Cloud Gate benchmark, which is designed for integrated graphics processors and mobile discrete GPUs. We'll also take a look at how a handful of notebooks fare on the more intensive Fire Strike and Fire Strike Extreme.
Futuremark's latest 3DMark benchmark has finally been updated for Android compatibility (unfortunately versions for iOS and Windows RT are still not available). We test out the Ice Storm and Ice Storm Extreme benchmarks on a handful of Android devices to see how they fare.
Futuremark's popular synthetic graphics benchmarking tool, 3DMark, has been updated to a brand new cross-platform version. We put a range of graphics cards through its toughest tests, Fire Strike and Fire Strike Extreme, to see how they fare on Futuremark's most ambitious and technical benchmark to date.
- Apple may be bringing the digital crown to the iPhone and iPad
- Galaxy Note 7 rumored to ship with Samsung Cloud storage service
- Apple Store in Singapore likely to open in November
- NVIDIA will pay GeForce GTX 970 owners US$30 each for misleading VRAM claims
- Tableau announces v10 of its beautiful data visualization software for businesses
- Microsoft releases its new iOS camera app, Pix, and touts its smart capabilities!
- AMD outs official specifications for Polaris-based Radeon RX 460 and RX 470
- Thermaltake announces Toughpower SFX Gold series PSUs for SFF systems