Articles tagged ‘3dmark’
We were given an opportunity to preview and run some early performance benchmarks on Intel's upcoming Bay Trail tablets. Find out how it's performing against its competitors.
Concluding our review of 3DMark (2013)'s cross-platform benchmark, today we'll be taking a look at the Cloud Gate benchmark, which is designed for integrated graphics processors and mobile discrete GPUs. We'll also take a look at how a handful of notebooks fare on the more intensive Fire Strike and Fire Strike Extreme.
Futuremark's latest 3DMark benchmark has finally been updated for Android compatibility (unfortunately versions for iOS and Windows RT are still not available). We test out the Ice Storm and Ice Storm Extreme benchmarks on a handful of Android devices to see how they fare.
Futuremark's popular synthetic graphics benchmarking tool, 3DMark, has been updated to a brand new cross-platform version. We put a range of graphics cards through its toughest tests, Fire Strike and Fire Strike Extreme, to see how they fare on Futuremark's most ambitious and technical benchmark to date.
- StarHub to debut solar-powered mobile base station at NDP 2014
- NVIDIA working on ways to quadruple display performance in low-res LCDs
- Xiaomi responds to allegations that its phones are sending personal data to Chinese servers secretly
- Feeling stressed without your phone? You may be suffering from nomophobia
- Security researchers show how a USB device can takeover your computer
- Apple cutting more than a quarter of Beats team
- Apple said to unveil iPhone 6 on September 16, hit retail shelves on October 14?
- Samsung to launch two new high-end smartphones soon to reverse falling sales