Articles tagged ‘earphones’
Both Onkyo and Paradigm are well reputed brands in the home theater audio space. At a recent event, they unveiled their new lineup of audio offerings for sound lovers in Singapore and we managed to even have a quick trial. More details within our article.
Bose has launched the new QuietComfort 20 active noise canceling earphones and the small, portable SoundLink Mini Bluetooth speaker. We had a chance to check the products out at the launch event and bring you our first impressions.
Klipsch launches the new A5i headphones, which is armed with 6.5mm drivers and a design that is meant to appeal to fitness buffs, sports enthusiasts and exercise freaks.
Be sure to browse through our buying guide before you head down to SITEX 2012! We have a sumptuous spread of recommended audio-visual products for your consideration, including TVs, home theater systems, projectors, headphones, and media players.
Hunting for cool audio-visual deals at Comex 2012? Then be sure to check out our recommendations related to HDTVs, projectors, media players, and headsets before you head down to Suntec's Convention Center. Happy shopping!
A good pair of earphones is essential in this day and age. We take a look at the two main competing technologies, Balanced Armature and Dynamic Drivers, and see what they offer to those looking for a good pair of entry-level earphones.
PC Show 2012 has landed at Suntec City! In this guide, you'll find some of the best deals we've rounded up from various AV categories, such as TVs, projectors, media players, and headphones for your audio and visual needs. Have a read before you head down to the show!
We're here to help you suss out the best HDTV and projector deals at Sitex 2011. While you're at it, why not consider that lovely pair of headphones for your partner or a media player for the whole family?
Sony introduces a new lineup of in-ear headphones powered by their Balanced Armature technology. Here's the lowdown on what went down in Tokyo, Japan.
- StarHub to debut solar-powered mobile base station at NDP 2014
- NVIDIA working on ways to quadruple display performance in low-res LCDs
- Xiaomi responds to allegations that its phones are sending personal data to Chinese servers secretly
- Feeling stressed without your phone? You may be suffering from nomophobia
- Security researchers show how a USB device can takeover your computer
- Apple cutting more than a quarter of Beats team
- Apple said to unveil iPhone 6 on September 16, hit retail shelves on October 14?
- Samsung to launch two new high-end smartphones soon to reverse falling sales