Articles tagged ‘smartphones’
Are you recording 4K video on your smartphone? Here's why you should: 4K video downscales to super sharp 1080p video, you can zoom and crop without any loss of quality, and you can print high quality still pictures from any frame of the video. We explain the basics and requirements to get started with 4K recording.
With the release of the Samsung Galaxy S4 Active, you now have six premium 5-inch smartphones in the market. If you're having a tough time deciding among them, we've put together a summary comparison to fast track your decision!
There are a plethora of mobile devices available in the market. If you're itching to get your hands on a 4G gadget, do make it a point to check out our spread here just so you know which smartphone or tablet comes equipped with 4G/LTE support.
Singapore's first nationwide 4G mobile network went live on September 15th. However, there are still a number questions raised on what it means, compatibility, and many more concerns. Here's a simple guide to better understand the speedier alternative to 3G, an FAQ list and some considerations to factor.
The second half of the year sees the influx of several 4G LTE smartphones into the market. Wondering which telco offers the best deal for a particular 4G model that you want? Hit the link to find out more!
We joined Sony Ericsson at Resorts World Singapore for their exclusive "EVOLVE.ENGAGE.EXCITE" media launch, and came back with some "green" news of their Elm, Hazel and Apsen mobile phones of the GreenHeart series.
- Spotify announces Spotify Family – music sharing for your entire family
- Which Android phones will be getting Google's Lollipop update?
- Replace all your passwords with images using Passage
- Fitbit's Surge aims to be the smart watch for hardcore fitness aficionados
- Rob Riggle to play Frank West in Dead Rising movie
- Apple will require all iOS apps to use 64-bit code starting in February 2015
- IBM to offload semiconductor tech business to Globalfoundaries for US$1.5 billion
- Jabra announces the release of the Jabra Move Wireless – headphones inspired by the city