- Articles tagged "smartphones"
Traveling anytime soon with your smartphone as your only camera? Here's what I packed when I went to shoot our recent travel photography guide in South Korea.
At Computex 2015, ASUS announced a wide range of various "Zen" devices including a new All-in-One desktop system, tablets and a smartphone designed specially for taking selfies.
Just now in Delhi, India, Xiaomi unveiled a new flagship phone called the Mi 4i. Here's our hands-on coverage with all the important details that you need to know.
Letv kept bashing Apple at their April 14th launch event. You won't believe what they did next.
The plastic build, the Qualcomm processor, the removable battery and the expandable storage are all gone. But in their place, Samsung has made an aluminum and glass beauty, with a 5.1-inch QHD display and an in-house octa-core processor that surpasses all its rivals. Oh and there's an even better looking curved screen version too!
Samsung held its Galaxy S6 World Tour 2015 yesterday at Sentosa for the Southeast Asian sector and paraded its new phones, as well as its vast array of accessories!
Are you recording 4K video on your smartphone? Here's why you should: 4K video downscales to super sharp 1080p video, you can zoom and crop without any loss of quality, and you can print high quality still pictures from any frame of the video. We explain the basics and requirements to get started with 4K recording.
With the release of the Samsung Galaxy S4 Active, you now have six premium 5-inch smartphones in the market. If you're having a tough time deciding among them, we've put together a summary comparison to fast track your decision!
There are a plethora of mobile devices available in the market. If you're itching to get your hands on a 4G gadget, do make it a point to check out our spread here just so you know which smartphone or tablet comes equipped with 4G/LTE support.
Singapore's first nationwide 4G mobile network went live on September 15th. However, there are still a number questions raised on what it means, compatibility, and many more concerns. Here's a simple guide to better understand the speedier alternative to 3G, an FAQ list and some considerations to factor.
- Samsung gets serious about patenting foldable tablet and smartphone displays
- The Dot is a smartwatch that's meant for the visually impaired
- Twitter experiments with dedicated News tab
- Xiaomi regains top spot as China's biggest smartphone vendor
- Canon announces Accidental Damage Protection coverage in Singapore
- Owners of older Noctua coolers to get free LGA115X mounting hardware for Skylake
- Gigabyte debuts new GeForce GTX 970 Twin Turbo 4GB
- Thunderstrike 2 is the first firmware worm that attacks Mac remotely