- Articles tagged "smartphones"
Huawei has just launched their newest smartphone, the Honor V8, in China. It sports dual 12MP rear cameras, 5.7” display, a fingerprint sensor, two storage options, and comes in a lot of gold variants. See pictures!
We pit the new Samsung Galaxy S7 - with lower megapixel count but larger photosites - against the older Galaxy S6, with its 16-megapixel rear camera that was excellent in its own right. Which phone fared better for photo-taking?
Samsung's flagship smartphones for 2016 just debuted at MWC 2016. How does it look like up-close? We show you.
Smartphones, phablets, tablets, detachable notebooks, and ultra slim and portable notebook are blurring the lines between the various mobile computing form factors? What will the future of mobile computing be like?
Traveling anytime soon with your smartphone as your only camera? Here's what I packed when I went to shoot our recent travel photography guide in South Korea.
LG has just carved a niche to cater towards audience who’ve an eye for design, but without the appetite for a big price tag. So do the LG K10 and K7 impress by design for the mass market consumers? You be the judge!
The future of mobile connectivity isn't just about pushing out the latest 5G network or asking service providers to get more coverage while increasing their bandwidth capacity. Here we take a look at some of the breakthrough technologies you might see in your next phone.
At Computex 2015, ASUS announced a wide range of various "Zen" devices including a new All-in-One desktop system, tablets and a smartphone designed specially for taking selfies.
Just now in Delhi, India, Xiaomi unveiled a new flagship phone called the Mi 4i. Here's our hands-on coverage with all the important details that you need to know.
Letv kept bashing Apple at their April 14th launch event. You won't believe what they did next.
- Apple may be bringing the digital crown to the iPhone and iPad
- Galaxy Note 7 rumored to ship with Samsung Cloud storage service
- Apple Store in Singapore likely to open in November
- NVIDIA will pay GeForce GTX 970 owners US$30 each for misleading VRAM claims
- Tableau announces v10 of its beautiful data visualization software for businesses
- Microsoft releases its new iOS camera app, Pix, and touts its smart capabilities!
- AMD outs official specifications for Polaris-based Radeon RX 460 and RX 470
- Thermaltake announces Toughpower SFX Gold series PSUs for SFF systems