- Articles tagged "prosumer"
If you're looking for a prosumer-level interchangeable lens camera, your shortlist should definitely consist of the Canon EOS 80D, Nikon D500, and Sony A6300. But which is our favorite? In this review, we pit these three APS-C cameras against one another to see which comes up tops.
The prosumer APS-C segment was overdue for a refresh, and both Canon and Sony have just put forth their latest flagship offerings - EOS 80D and the A6300. We managed to get hold of review units for both, and quickly put them through their paces. Who shows more promise? Find out in this shootout!
The widely acclaimed Sony RX100 series sees yet another update, and the latest version sports a redesigned lens and a built-in electronic viewfinder. Hit the jump to find out more about this Sony premium point-and-shoot, and see if the new features just made what's already Sony's best compact camera even better.
- Ride, tap and go. Grab adds support for Android Pay
- Windows 10 now on 400 million devices
- SanDisk launches affordable Ultra Dual Drive m3.0 for Android smartphones
- Some Samsung Galaxy Note7 phones may need a second replacement
- The iPhone 7 may not sell as well as the iPhone 6s
- (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ with ease with Google Hangout's new shortcuts
- Plantronics’ new BackBeat 100 Series are great for calls and music
- Snapchat launches Spectacles, sunglasses with built-in camera