- Articles tagged "prosumer"
If you're looking for a prosumer-level interchangeable lens camera, your shortlist should definitely consist of the Canon EOS 80D, Nikon D500, and Sony A6300. But which is our favorite? In this review, we pit these three APS-C cameras against one another to see which comes up tops.
The prosumer APS-C segment was overdue for a refresh, and both Canon and Sony have just put forth their latest flagship offerings - EOS 80D and the A6300. We managed to get hold of review units for both, and quickly put them through their paces. Who shows more promise? Find out in this shootout!
The widely acclaimed Sony RX100 series sees yet another update, and the latest version sports a redesigned lens and a built-in electronic viewfinder. Hit the jump to find out more about this Sony premium point-and-shoot, and see if the new features just made what's already Sony's best compact camera even better.
- Palit announces GeForce GTX 1080 Dual OC, a slimmer and more compact card
- Rumor: iPhone 8 to utilize new 3D touch technology
- Uber is paying US$20 million to settle claims it misled drivers over potential earnings
- Hugo Barra leaving Xiaomi to return to Silicon Valley
- Samsung will not announce the Galaxy S8 at MWC 2017
- China invests 100 billion yuan into state fund for Internet
- Foxconn considering building US$7 billion display factory in the U.S. with Apple
- Aggressive battery design caused Note7's demise; this is how Samsung will prevent it from happening again