Articles tagged ‘hd 3mos camcorders’
Panasonic invited us to Hokkaido, Japan to witness the announcement of its new ranges of digital cameras and camcorders, including the LUMIX DMC-LX5, the SDT750 (world's first AVCHD-based 3D-capable consumer camcorder) and TA1, a pocket-sized Full HD recording device. Here are some highlights in the first of two parts.
Riding on the new wave of heat (and of course, technology), Panasonic officially announced a whole slew of new Lumix compact cameras, HD camcorders and SD camcorders at Wave House, Sentosa. Read on for our in-depth event coverage.
- Panasonic Launches Rugged 7-inch Android Toughpad at CommunicAsia 2013
- In the Pipeline: Intel Smart Watch
- Instagram Video Feature Coming Soon?
- EVGA SuperNOVA 1300 G2 Power Supply Introduced
- LG Releasing Android Phone with Always On Voice Commands in 2014
- NVIDIA to Expand Business Through Licensing
- Molome: Allowing Businesses to Reach More Audience through Photo Sharing
- Huawei Announces the World's Slimmest Smartphone, the Ascend P6