- Articles tagged "viewqwest"
ViewQwest Black explained: A breakdown of ViewQwest's "end-to-end" 10Gbps home fiber broadband service
In case you missed it, ViewQwest was the last among four ISPs to announce a 10Gbps home fiber broadband service. But it arguably also has the most interesting and well thought out plan of the bunch. If you’re still confused by ViewQwest Black, we're going to break it down here once again in more layman’s terms.
1Gbps fiber broadband plans that cost just S$49/month, fiber plans that bundle a cable broadband connection, fiber plans that cater to advanced users - the fiber broadband landscape in Singapore has really changed a great deal in the last 12 months. In this article, let us zoom in on the high-end, 1,000Mbps segment to see what's new.
MyRepublic's latest move in the consumer fiber broadband market created quite a stir when it priced its 1Gbps package at $49.99 per month under a two-year contract. But what other alternatives are there? We compile the fastest broadband plans across the board for your easy reference.
- You can pay for rides on public transport with EZ-Link Wearables
- Thousands of watch faces are coming soon to the Samsung Gear S2 and S3
- Report: Worldwide app downloads grew 15% in 2016, revenue up 40%
- ASUS rumored to launch the ZenFone 4 series in May
- Apple said to have delayed launch of new iPads to second half of the year
- Tag Heuer will unveil a smartwatch powered by Android Wear 2.0 in May
- "Irregularly-sized" batteries and manufacturing issues caused the Note7 fires?
- We will know what caused the Samsung Galaxy Note7 fires on 23 January