- Articles tagged "ida"
DVB-T2 isn't the name of another astromech droid in Star Wars. Instead, it's the latest broadcast transmission standard for digital TV that many countries (including Singapore) are using. Here's a quick primer.
Digital payment and security - these two go hand-in-hand. In this edition of our NFC series, we take a quick look at the security measures and follow-up actions in the case your device or NFC SIM card is misplaced or stolen.
Now that we have enlightened you on the ways of the Near Field Technology (NFC) services in Singapore, here are places where you can put the technology to service.
Mobile device manufacturers are offering more NFC-enabled smartphones, tablets and even notebooks today. What is it? What do you need to do to activate the service? What can it do for you? Where can I use it? Is it secure to use? All these questions will be answered in our comprehensive tech guide to NFC.
Now that you know what NFC is all about, you may be interested to give it a try. Does your smartphone support it? If it does, how do you go about setting it up? We've got all the setup and service activation steps detailed in this article.
What is near field communication (NFC) technology? What are its uses and functions? Is it only available in Singapore? In this article, we cover the basics of what NFC is about and how has it been evolving locally and beyond.
M1, SingTel and StarHub have launched their respective NFC payment services this month. Confused by their offerings? Hit the link to find out what each telco has to offer for you.
- Good vibes as Lenovo unveils smartphones at IFA 2015
- OnePlus 2 updates Singapore pricing while striking down grey imports
- ASUS announces 8-antenna RT-AC5300 monster router at IFA 2015
- Lenovo's Y series introduces new gaming machines and gear
- Lenovo announces three new Android Yoga tablets at IFA 2015
- Oppo to announce 5.5-inch Find 9 on 19 September?
- LG's new Android Wear device to have three buttons, launch in the coming weeks?
- New Moto 360 collection unveiled at IFA 2015, boasts new designs and more models