- Articles tagged "lumia"
There hasn't been a flagship Windows phone in Singapore since 2014. But now Lumia is back, with the 950 and 950 XL, two flagship-spec devices with QHD Super AMOLED displays, Windows 10 Mobile OS and 20MP PureView rear cameras. Is it enough to make you finally care about Windows phone? We find out.
We take a closer look at Nokia's latest 6-inch smartphones, the Lumia 1520 and Lumia 1320.
Here's our quick hands-on with Nokia's latest flagship smartphone, the Lumia 925, that's slated to be available sometime after June this year.
On May 14 in London, Nokia detailed where the story of the Lumia product line goes next.
With two more Windows Phone 8 devices going on retail today - the much awaited Nokia Lumia 920 and 820 of course, we rounded up the telco price plans and made some comparisons for your easy consumption. Happy shopping!
We took the Nokia Lumia 920, its PureView technology, 8.7-megapixel sensor and f/2.0 Carl Zeiss lens for a nice walk to capture its photographic qualities. Here's the outcome!
One year after announcing its partnership with Microsoft to adopt Windows Phone 7 as its main mobile platform, Nokia stole the thunder away from the competition at MWC 2012 with a nifty trick up its sleeves. We round-up all the news and developments on the Finnish company.
Besides the attention grabbing 808 PureView, Nokia also unveiled four other new handsets which are the Lumia 610, Asha 202, 203 and 302. The DC-HSPA variant of Nokia Lumia 900 will also be shipped to more countries in Q2 2012.
- The Galaxy S8's secret weapon could be virtual reality
- Apple to equip higher-end models of 2017 iPhone with stainless steel frame?
- FAA urges passengers to not use the Galaxy Note7 on planes (Updated!)
- Some Samsung Galaxy Note7 phones may need a second replacement (Updated!)
- Meet Xavier, NVIDIA’s next-gen SoC with its sights set on autonomous driving and AI market segments!
- Google app for iOS gets better security, YouTube video support, and tweaks
- New MacBooks could be announced in late October
- BlackBerry to outsource hardware development to third party manufacturers