- Articles tagged "pioneer"
Pioneer is the first aftermarket in-car entertainment manufacturer to offer Apple CarPlay compatibility and we had the chance to get unclose and personal with their flagship receiver to try out CarPlay for ourselves.
Pioneer has just announced its new flagship in-car receiver, the AVH-X8650BT, at the 2014 Bangkok Motor Show. The new in-car receiver features improved hardware and a thoroughly reworked user interface for smoother and easier operation while driving.
Catering to an audience with elevated tastes in audio, the International Sound & Sights Exhibition returns for its 2012 iteration. Among the highlights, Yamaha and Pioneer flaunt their new AV receivers, JVC and Sony unveil renewed home theater projectors, while Beyerdynamic and Sennheiser showcase their new headphones.
Given the popularity of Apple's iPod, iPhone and iPad, it's only a matter of time that they invade traditional A/V spaces. We were given a tour of Pioneer's newest receivers, and here's a quick look on how they integrate with your iDevices.
- BMW, Intel and Mobileye are reportedly working on a driverless car system
- The Das Keyboard 5Q RGB mechanical keyboard responds to notifications from the cloud
- Apple reportedly in talks to acquire Tidal, but why?
- It’s official: The N in Android N stands for Nougat
- Fatal crash of Tesla Model S in autopilot mode leads to U.S. investigation
- This could be the Lightning EarPod headphones for the Apple iPhone 7
- Mi Note 2 to have a curved 2K display, Force Touch and 6GB RAM?
- Leaked Galaxy Note 7 front panel reveals iris scanner