- Articles tagged "ez-link"
Digital payment and security - these two go hand-in-hand. In this edition of our NFC series, we take a quick look at the security measures and follow-up actions in the case your device or NFC SIM card is misplaced or stolen.
Now that we have enlightened you on the ways of the Near Field Technology (NFC) services in Singapore, here are places where you can put the technology to service.
Mobile device manufacturers are offering more NFC-enabled smartphones, tablets and even notebooks today. What is it? What do you need to do to activate the service? What can it do for you? Where can I use it? Is it secure to use? All these questions will be answered in our comprehensive tech guide to NFC.
Now that you know what NFC is all about, you may be interested to give it a try. Does your smartphone support it? If it does, how do you go about setting it up? We've got all the setup and service activation steps detailed in this article.
What is near field communication (NFC) technology? What are its uses and functions? Is it only available in Singapore? In this article, we cover the basics of what NFC is about and how has it been evolving locally and beyond.
M1, SingTel and StarHub have launched their respective NFC payment services this month. Confused by their offerings? Hit the link to find out what each telco has to offer for you.
- Google Play Movies available in Singapore, rent from S$3.98 or buy from S$12.98
- Samsung to adjust price of Galaxy S6 series to maintain sales momentum
- Virtual Reality camera for filmmakers is Nokia’s next big thing
- Amazon wants commercial drones to have a place in the sky
- Android security flaw puts your phone into a completely unresponsive state
- G.Skill readies new Trident Z, Ripjaws V DDR4 RAM for upcoming Intel Z170 motherboards
- Google's Translate app can now translate printed text in real-time in 27 languages
- The LG UF860T is the second ColorPrime 4K TV to go on sale here