- Articles tagged "ez-link"
Read on to see how the EZ-Link NFC SIM works, and if your smartphone supports this feature.
Digital payment and security - these two go hand-in-hand. In this edition of our NFC series, we take a quick look at the security measures and follow-up actions in the case your device or NFC SIM card is misplaced or stolen.
Now that we have enlightened you on the ways of the Near Field Technology (NFC) services in Singapore, here are places where you can put the technology to service.
Mobile device manufacturers are offering more NFC-enabled smartphones, tablets and even notebooks today. What is it? What do you need to do to activate the service? What can it do for you? Where can I use it? Is it secure to use? All these questions will be answered in our comprehensive tech guide to NFC.
Now that you know what NFC is all about, you may be interested to give it a try. Does your smartphone support it? If it does, how do you go about setting it up? We've got all the setup and service activation steps detailed in this article.
What is near field communication (NFC) technology? What are its uses and functions? Is it only available in Singapore? In this article, we cover the basics of what NFC is about and how has it been evolving locally and beyond.
M1, SingTel and StarHub have launched their respective NFC payment services this month. Confused by their offerings? Hit the link to find out what each telco has to offer for you.
- China's CCTV slams Samsung for its discriminatory policy on the Galaxy Note7
- You wouldn't believe the main reason why U.S consumers are upgrading to the iPhone 7
- Angry customer smashes iPhones and Macs in French Apple Store
- Microsoft creates a new 5,000-strong AI division; forms 'Partnership on AI' with Google, Facebook, Amazon, and IBM
- This Fuze iPhone 7 case brings back the headphone jack
- Razer redesigns their Kraken Pro V2 and Kraken 7.1 V2 gaming headsets
- Got deal, got talk: Newstead’s All about Audio roadshow is now on at Marina Square
- ADATA announces new flagship XPG SX8000 PCIe SSD with 3D NAND and NVMe support