- Articles tagged "ez-link"
Read on to see how the EZ-Link NFC SIM works, and if your smartphone supports this feature.
Digital payment and security - these two go hand-in-hand. In this edition of our NFC series, we take a quick look at the security measures and follow-up actions in the case your device or NFC SIM card is misplaced or stolen.
Now that we have enlightened you on the ways of the Near Field Technology (NFC) services in Singapore, here are places where you can put the technology to service.
Mobile device manufacturers are offering more NFC-enabled smartphones, tablets and even notebooks today. What is it? What do you need to do to activate the service? What can it do for you? Where can I use it? Is it secure to use? All these questions will be answered in our comprehensive tech guide to NFC.
Now that you know what NFC is all about, you may be interested to give it a try. Does your smartphone support it? If it does, how do you go about setting it up? We've got all the setup and service activation steps detailed in this article.
What is near field communication (NFC) technology? What are its uses and functions? Is it only available in Singapore? In this article, we cover the basics of what NFC is about and how has it been evolving locally and beyond.
M1, SingTel and StarHub have launched their respective NFC payment services this month. Confused by their offerings? Hit the link to find out what each telco has to offer for you.
- Plantronics launches two versions of the BackBeat Pro 2 in Singapore
- Pre-orders for the ASUS ZenFone 3 Deluxe now available on Hachi.tech
- Bluetooth 5 devices will begin offering faster speeds and longer ranges over the next year
- YouTube reveals Singapore’s top-trending videos of 2016
- Pebble confirms that it's joining Fitbit; will issue Kickstarter refunds
- Google is working to shrink the size of Android app updates by as much as two-thirds
- How the ‘Get a Mac’ ads were made
- Apple said to be negotiating for earlier access to movies on iTunes