- Articles tagged "ez-link"
Digital payment and security - these two go hand-in-hand. In this edition of our NFC series, we take a quick look at the security measures and follow-up actions in the case your device or NFC SIM card is misplaced or stolen.
Now that we have enlightened you on the ways of the Near Field Technology (NFC) services in Singapore, here are places where you can put the technology to service.
Mobile device manufacturers are offering more NFC-enabled smartphones, tablets and even notebooks today. What is it? What do you need to do to activate the service? What can it do for you? Where can I use it? Is it secure to use? All these questions will be answered in our comprehensive tech guide to NFC.
Now that you know what NFC is all about, you may be interested to give it a try. Does your smartphone support it? If it does, how do you go about setting it up? We've got all the setup and service activation steps detailed in this article.
What is near field communication (NFC) technology? What are its uses and functions? Is it only available in Singapore? In this article, we cover the basics of what NFC is about and how has it been evolving locally and beyond.
M1, SingTel and StarHub have launched their respective NFC payment services this month. Confused by their offerings? Hit the link to find out what each telco has to offer for you.
- Canon announces launch of Canon Print Hub at the Singapore Sports Hub
- Aftershock is offering the NVIDIA GeForce GTX Titan X card with their desktop systems
- Sony announces the launch of new 4K and Full HD Action cams
- Canon's new ultra-short throw projectors let you write on the screen
- Google unveils new Chromebooks and Chromebit, the dongle that turns your display into a Chromebook
- Intel releases 14nm "Braswell" SoCs, targeted at entry-level PCs and notebooks
- Wakka Wakka! Pac-Man runs wild on Google Maps
- Would you buy a camera called the Podo?