- Articles tagged "ez-link"
Digital payment and security - these two go hand-in-hand. In this edition of our NFC series, we take a quick look at the security measures and follow-up actions in the case your device or NFC SIM card is misplaced or stolen.
Now that we have enlightened you on the ways of the Near Field Technology (NFC) services in Singapore, here are places where you can put the technology to service.
Mobile device manufacturers are offering more NFC-enabled smartphones, tablets and even notebooks today. What is it? What do you need to do to activate the service? What can it do for you? Where can I use it? Is it secure to use? All these questions will be answered in our comprehensive tech guide to NFC.
Now that you know what NFC is all about, you may be interested to give it a try. Does your smartphone support it? If it does, how do you go about setting it up? We've got all the setup and service activation steps detailed in this article.
What is near field communication (NFC) technology? What are its uses and functions? Is it only available in Singapore? In this article, we cover the basics of what NFC is about and how has it been evolving locally and beyond.
M1, SingTel and StarHub have launched their respective NFC payment services this month. Confused by their offerings? Hit the link to find out what each telco has to offer for you.
- Apple aims to launch the Apple Watch in more countries by late June
- NZXT debuts Noctis 450 mid-tower case with focus on design and cooling
- HyperX launches Savage, new SATA-based 2.5-inch SSD
- Facebook adds video calling to Messenger
- MyRepublic to offer 1,000 free SIM and unlimited data in mobility trial
- 4.7-inch Oppo Mirror 3 available in Singapore from mid-May for S$349
- Facebook activates Safety Check tool in Nepal, will also match donations up to US$2 million
- Uiee launches compact charger that doubles as power bank and wall charger