Articles tagged ‘led’
The new range of Samsung TVs may be called the "F Series" but that is no reflection of their IQ. Equipped with 2013's version of Samsung's Smart TV suite, it includes a new UI, double handed gestures and voice control. There's also a gigantic 85-inch UHD 4K TV that's part of their new TV releases. So step right in and get acquainted with Samsung's 2013 TV line-up that's now available.
Focusing and improving on the four core TV aspects of design, picture, sound and usability, the new Bravia TVs from Sony showcased at CES 2013 make their way to Singapore. With the return of Triluminos technology as well as a new design ethos, Sony has been keen to highlight how the new televisions are the most beautiful Bravias ever. Find out what's new and improved!
Sony and Samsung have already entered the 3D fray in the local scene. Today, the spotlight falls on Panasonic. Their first salvo of VIERA flat-panels for 2010 includes a Full-HD 3D Plasma screen amongst a new suite of affordable LCD and PDP displays. Read on as we check out their latest displays.
LG has given us a glimpse of their INFINIA series yesterday. Today, we bring you the concluding chapter with more on their upcoming HDTV models, and of course, LG's new-fangled LED and 3D technology. Read on for more Korean intrigue.
You've read our CES coverage on LG's upcoming TV sets. Well, we are now here in Seoul to find out more about LG's plans for their upcoming slim and sexy INFINIA range.
- Lytro Announces their New Light-Field Camera, the Illum.
- Emails Reveal that Google Will Pay Some of Samsung's Legal Costs
- M1 Partners GrabTaxi to Launch Carrier Billing Service for Taxi Drivers
- Top-End MSI R9 295X2 8GD5 Graphics Card Available Now!
- StarHub Offers Direct Carrier Billing Service for Google Play and Windows Phone Store
- Plans to Ease in Fourth Singapore Mobile Operator Underway
- Intel's Next Generation Thunderbolt Could Offer as Much as 40Gbps Throughput
- Nokia to Be Renamed Microsoft Mobile Oy