- Articles tagged "led"
Selecting a printer for your home isn't as simple as choosing the cheapest one at the store. The best way to approach it is to understand who are the people using it, their needs, and their printing habits.
Inkjet, laser, LED, dye-sub - with the sheer number of printing technologies and products available today, it can be quite difficult for the layman to decide which is the one for him. For a start, let us explain some of the more common printer technologies out there.
The new range of Samsung TVs may be called the "F Series" but that is no reflection of their IQ. Equipped with 2013's version of Samsung's Smart TV suite, it includes a new UI, double handed gestures and voice control. There's also a gigantic 85-inch UHD 4K TV that's part of their new TV releases. So step right in and get acquainted with Samsung's 2013 TV line-up that's now available.
Focusing and improving on the four core TV aspects of design, picture, sound and usability, the new Bravia TVs from Sony showcased at CES 2013 make their way to Singapore. With the return of Triluminos technology as well as a new design ethos, Sony has been keen to highlight how the new televisions are the most beautiful Bravias ever. Find out what's new and improved!
Sony and Samsung have already entered the 3D fray in the local scene. Today, the spotlight falls on Panasonic. Their first salvo of VIERA flat-panels for 2010 includes a Full-HD 3D Plasma screen amongst a new suite of affordable LCD and PDP displays. Read on as we check out their latest displays.
LG has given us a glimpse of their INFINIA series yesterday. Today, we bring you the concluding chapter with more on their upcoming HDTV models, and of course, LG's new-fangled LED and 3D technology. Read on for more Korean intrigue.
You've read our CES coverage on LG's upcoming TV sets. Well, we are now here in Seoul to find out more about LG's plans for their upcoming slim and sexy INFINIA range.
- Nintendo's shares plunge as Pokémon Go has limited effect on its earnings
- Photo-editing app Prisma arrives on Android
- Verizon is paying US$4.8 billion to acquire Yahoo’s core business
- Canon launches new A3 color laser printers for businesses with large print runs
- Cyanogen Inc. discharges 20 percent of its workforce
- Now Samsung is suing Huawei over patent infringements
- Pokémon GO has the most downloads in first week of launch on Apple's App Store
- Galaxy Note 7's iris scanner may not work well with glasses or contact lenses