Articles tagged ‘lga2011’
Better late than never, Gigabyte held its X79 motherboard seminar to showcase its range of boards that support the Sandy Bridge-E processors as well as their exciting new features.
The MSI X79A-GD65 (8D) is a high-end X79 motherboard featuring eight DDR3 DIMM slots and claims to be the first motherboard with support for PCIe 3.0. We show you the board in detail.
- Microsoft Launches Office 365 Personal in Singapore
- StarHub to Charge for 4G Speed Boost from 1st June 2014
- Teardown Reveals Samsung S5 Costs About US$256 to Build
- ASUS Chairman: Flagship Smartphone To Launch in Second Half of 2014
- Sony NWZ-B180 Walkman Delivers 20 Hours of Music Playback
- HTC Issues Software Update for One (M8), Brings Extreme Power Saving Mode
- Verify Safety of Your Online Accounts with McAfee's Heartbleed Checker
- Logitech Bluetooth Audio Adapter Transforms Your Speakers Into a Wireless Sound System