Articles tagged ‘qualcomm’
Qualcomm recently held a workshop in Beijing where it showcased the features and capabilities of its new Snapdragon 800 quad-core processors. We were among the select representatives from Asia to have a chance to go hands-on with the prototypes at the event.
Sony joins the league of Android vendors who are offering 5-inch smartphones this year. As the first 5-inch smartphone we've handled, how does the Sony Xperia Z fare? Join us as we explore Sony's flagship model.
At IFA 2012, Lenovo expanded its IdeaTab lineup with three new, Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich-powered tablets: the 10-inch IdeaTab S2110, the 9-inch A2109, and the 7-inch A2107. And each of them uses a different processor, from Qualcomm 8060A, to Cortex A9, to NVIDIA Tegra 3. Here's our quick hands-on with them.
Smartphone and tablet enthusiasts will recognize Qualcomm as the company behind the mobile processors of these devices. But is that all there is to the company that just launched its latest Snapdragon S4 series of system-on-chip (SoC) processors? Here's a round-up of the interesting technology showcased by the San Diego company, at CES 2012.
- Samsung Galaxy S5 Fingerprint Scanner Susceptible to Spoofing Hack
- Brother Launches ScanNCut and Hello Kitty Home Sewing Machines
- Microsoft Launches Office 365 Personal in Singapore
- StarHub to Charge for 4G Speed Boost from 1st June 2014 (Updated)
- Teardown Reveals Samsung S5 Costs About US$256 to Build
- Casio Exilim EX-TR35 Aims to Help You Capture Perfect Selfies
- ASUS Chairman: Flagship Smartphone To Launch in Second Half of 2014
- Sony NWZ-B180 Walkman Delivers 20 Hours of Music Playback