Articles tagged ‘qualcomm’
Qualcomm recently held a workshop in Beijing where it showcased the features and capabilities of its new Snapdragon 800 quad-core processors. We were among the select representatives from Asia to have a chance to go hands-on with the prototypes at the event.
Sony joins the league of Android vendors who are offering 5-inch smartphones this year. As the first 5-inch smartphone we've handled, how does the Sony Xperia Z fare? Join us as we explore Sony's flagship model.
At IFA 2012, Lenovo expanded its IdeaTab lineup with three new, Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich-powered tablets: the 10-inch IdeaTab S2110, the 9-inch A2109, and the 7-inch A2107. And each of them uses a different processor, from Qualcomm 8060A, to Cortex A9, to NVIDIA Tegra 3. Here's our quick hands-on with them.
Smartphone and tablet enthusiasts will recognize Qualcomm as the company behind the mobile processors of these devices. But is that all there is to the company that just launched its latest Snapdragon S4 series of system-on-chip (SoC) processors? Here's a round-up of the interesting technology showcased by the San Diego company, at CES 2012.
- Corsair Releases Carbide Series Air 540 Mid-tower Chassis in Arctic White
- Introducing the EVGA GeForce GTX 780 Ti Classified Kingpin Edition
- Google Removes 'Display Images Below' Option, Loads Images by Default
- Razer Comms Goes Mobile with Android
- Shure Readies their SRH1540 Closed Back Premium Headphones
- 12 Days of Christmas! - The Convertible, Versatile Ultrabook
- Google+ Says: Let It Snow
- Be First in Line to Collect your Playstation 4 Pre-order and Walk Away with a PS Vita TV