- Articles tagged "qualcomm"
The ASUS ZenWatch 3 is not only the company's third-generation smartwatch, it is also their first that has a round face. Powered by Android Wear, here's a closer look at ASUS' latest smartwatch.
Besides Sony's new flagship smartphone, the Xperia XZ, the smaller Xperia X Compact cousin will also soon be in retail, so here's a closer at it.
Qualcomm recently held an event in Singapore to talk more about its crown jewel, the Snapdragon 820 SoC. The chip is already found in seven flagship devices and has been designed from the ground up to enable better user experiences in areas as diverse as VR, photography, connectivity.
With its new Snapdragon 820 SoC making its way into just about every flagship device to be launched in the first half of 2016, Qualcomm is on track to leave behind all the unhappy memories of 2015. Here's what you need to know about Qualcomm's latest super chip.
Our demand for more bandwidth and faster connections will never be satisfied. Here are some experimental technologies from Qualcomm's research arm that could potentially satiate our appetites in the future.
The future of mobile connectivity isn't just about pushing out the latest 5G network or asking service providers to get more coverage while increasing their bandwidth capacity. Here we take a look at some of the breakthrough technologies you might see in your next phone.
At 12.3 inches, the HP Pro Slate 12 isn't a small tablet by any stretch of imagination. With HP pushing its real-time note taking capabilities, we decided to try out the tablet and give our first impressions of it.
With smartphone resolutions getting higher and higher, battery life has struggled to keep up. As a result, reducing re-charge times has become the next best thing. But which fast charging technology is the best? And what phone can you find it on? We find out.
Just now in Delhi, India, Xiaomi unveiled a new flagship phone called the Mi 4i. Here's our hands-on coverage with all the important details that you need to know.
Among a boatload of new TV models, the LG G Flex 2 was the only mobile product to headline their CES press conference and it pretty much stole the show. We've got plenty of hands-on photos and a run-down of the key specs.
- Samsung launches Galaxy Upgrade program for Note7 users in Korea
- Grab's new GrabChat feature makes it easier to communicate with your driver
- POSB runs trial for in-school contactless payment system
- AT&T announces deal to acquire Time Warner for more than US$85 billion
- AMD cuts Radeon RX 460 and 470 prices in response to NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 launch
- 4 reasons why you'll want the LG gram 15 notebook
- Spotted in Australia: Google Pixel Smartphones in retail
- Two different modems found in the iPhone 7, one performs 30% better