Articles tagged ‘qualcomm’
Sony joins the league of Android vendors who are offering 5-inch smartphones this year. As the first 5-inch smartphone we've handled, how does the Sony Xperia Z fare? Join us as we explore Sony's flagship model.
At IFA 2012, Lenovo expanded its IdeaTab lineup with three new, Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich-powered tablets: the 10-inch IdeaTab S2110, the 9-inch A2109, and the 7-inch A2107. And each of them uses a different processor, from Qualcomm 8060A, to Cortex A9, to NVIDIA Tegra 3. Here's our quick hands-on with them.
Smartphone and tablet enthusiasts will recognize Qualcomm as the company behind the mobile processors of these devices. But is that all there is to the company that just launched its latest Snapdragon S4 series of system-on-chip (SoC) processors? Here's a round-up of the interesting technology showcased by the San Diego company, at CES 2012.
- HTC Officially Announces the Butterfly S (Update)
- Feedly Cloud Now Available for Google Reader Import
- Lytro's New iOS App Allows for Wireless Upload and Sharing of Images
- Microsoft Backtracks on Xbox One Always Online and Used Game Policies
- Nokia Teases 41MP Camera Sensor for Upcoming WP8 Device
- Super Talent Introduces the USB 3.0 Express Ram Disk
- ASUStor Announces Compatibility with New Seagate NAS HDDs
- Casio Exilim EX-TR15 Helps You Capture Self Portraits with Ease