- Articles tagged "qualcomm"
At 12.3 inches, the HP Pro Slate 12 isn't a small tablet by any stretch of imagination. With HP pushing its real-time note taking capabilities, we decided to try out the tablet and give our first impressions of it.
With smartphone resolutions getting higher and higher, battery life has struggled to keep up. As a result, reducing re-charge times has become the next best thing. But which fast charging technology is the best? And what phone can you find it on? We find out.
Just now in Delhi, India, Xiaomi unveiled a new flagship phone called the Mi 4i. Here's our hands-on coverage with all the important details that you need to know.
Among a boatload of new TV models, the LG G Flex 2 was the only mobile product to headline their CES press conference and it pretty much stole the show. We've got plenty of hands-on photos and a run-down of the key specs.
Qualcomm recently held a workshop in Beijing where it showcased the features and capabilities of its new Snapdragon 800 quad-core processors. We were among the select representatives from Asia to have a chance to go hands-on with the prototypes at the event.
Sony joins the league of Android vendors who are offering 5-inch smartphones this year. As the first 5-inch smartphone we've handled, how does the Sony Xperia Z fare? Join us as we explore Sony's flagship model.
At IFA 2012, Lenovo expanded its IdeaTab lineup with three new, Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich-powered tablets: the 10-inch IdeaTab S2110, the 9-inch A2109, and the 7-inch A2107. And each of them uses a different processor, from Qualcomm 8060A, to Cortex A9, to NVIDIA Tegra 3. Here's our quick hands-on with them.
Smartphone and tablet enthusiasts will recognize Qualcomm as the company behind the mobile processors of these devices. But is that all there is to the company that just launched its latest Snapdragon S4 series of system-on-chip (SoC) processors? Here's a round-up of the interesting technology showcased by the San Diego company, at CES 2012.
- Canon introduces new additions to EOS and PowerShot G series
- Google Cardboard is now compatible with Street View
- Bang & Olufsen celebrates 90th year by launching S$120,000 speakers
- Connect with your loved ones through the new Canon Connect Station CS100
- Boeing’s new metal is as strong as titanium and 100x lighter than styrofoam
- They aren't real cyborg arms, but these prosthetic arms are still really cool
- Microsoft drops Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 10565
- Dell to acquire EMC for US$67 billion in what is tech's largest ever acquisition