- Articles tagged "macbook"
Intel's new Core M processors are unique in that they require no active cooling. But that also means that it has no effective way to cool itself down when it gets hot. How does performance get affected when it gets hot then? We took the MacBook to its limits to find out.
Apple recently refreshed its 13-inch MacBook Air and MacBook Pro with Intel’s latest fifth generation Core processors. And upon further scrutiny, the two are more similar than you might think. But if you are getting one, there’s only one you should really consider. Let us tell you which one and why.
Overwhelmed by the sea of Apple WWDC news? Here's a roundup of the major announcements - find out which rumors turned out to be true.
The once a year Apple Worldwide Developers Conference (WWDC) is about to commence in a few hours. For those unwilling to stay up for the live coverage, here's a list of Apple-flavored speculations to satiate your appetite for now. Click on!
- Samsung replaces mobile chief JK Shin as part of annual reshuffling
- The end of an era: Holga cameras is dead!
- Teardown of Apple’s A9X processor shows 12 GPU cores
- AMD’s new Crimson Edition driver causing fan speed issues for certain users (Updated)
- WhatsApp is blocking links to rival messaging app Telegram
- These sneakers can change how they look while you’re wearing them
- PlayStation 4 is Sony's fastest-selling console ever
- Samsung's Exynos 8 Octa chipset reportedly blew the competition away on AnTuTu