- Articles tagged "macbook"
Intel's new Core M processors are unique in that they require no active cooling. But that also means that it has no effective way to cool itself down when it gets hot. How does performance get affected when it gets hot then? We took the MacBook to its limits to find out.
Apple recently refreshed its 13-inch MacBook Air and MacBook Pro with Intel’s latest fifth generation Core processors. And upon further scrutiny, the two are more similar than you might think. But if you are getting one, there’s only one you should really consider. Let us tell you which one and why.
Overwhelmed by the sea of Apple WWDC news? Here's a roundup of the major announcements - find out which rumors turned out to be true.
The once a year Apple Worldwide Developers Conference (WWDC) is about to commence in a few hours. For those unwilling to stay up for the live coverage, here's a list of Apple-flavored speculations to satiate your appetite for now. Click on!
- Sony enhances home cinema audio with the new HT-RT3 sound bar *updated with pricing*
- The SteelSeries Rival 700 is a modular mouse with vibration alerts and an OLED display
- The Aftershock Ultracore is the ultimate boutique gaming PC with custom liquid cooling
- The latest Tough camera from Olympus is a 4K action camera that goes everywhere with you.
- New Pebble 2 and Pebble Time 2 smartwatches are now on Kickstarter
- Parallels Access 3.1 brings support for 12.9” iPad Pro and 3D Touch for iPhones
- MSI’s new Intel X99 and Z170 Titanium motherboards were built to turn heads
- Huawei suing Samsung over mobile patents