Articles tagged ‘televisions’
Focusing and improving on the four core TV aspects of design, picture, sound and usability, the new Bravia TVs from Sony showcased at CES 2013 make their way to Singapore. With the return of Triluminos technology as well as a new design ethos, Sony has been keen to highlight how the new televisions are the most beautiful Bravias ever. Find out what's new and improved!
So this was 2012 and what has tech done? Another year over and a new one just about to begin. We look back on the year and analyze what went right and what went wrong in six major categories: Televisions, notebooks, tablets, cameras, mobile phones and gaming.
We've brought you a glimpse of Philips' upcoming audio products with our recent trip to Belgium. Now, witness their incoming AV fleet as we bring you highlights from their official launch held at the ritzy Hard Rock Hotel.
Sony and Samsung have already entered the 3D fray in the local scene. Today, the spotlight falls on Panasonic. Their first salvo of VIERA flat-panels for 2010 includes a Full-HD 3D Plasma screen amongst a new suite of affordable LCD and PDP displays. Read on as we check out their latest displays.
LG has given us a glimpse of their INFINIA series yesterday. Today, we bring you the concluding chapter with more on their upcoming HDTV models, and of course, LG's new-fangled LED and 3D technology. Read on for more Korean intrigue.
You've read our CES coverage on LG's upcoming TV sets. Well, we are now here in Seoul to find out more about LG's plans for their upcoming slim and sexy INFINIA range.
Rolling out an impressive suite of four new BRAVIA series in all, Sony is claiming pole-position with their announcement of a 3D-capable BRAVIA, the Full-HD LX900. Is it really out yet though? Hop on to find out more.
- Cooler Master Announces New Products to be Unveiled at Computex 2013
- Pew Research Center: Teens Find Facebook a Burden
- OtterBox Buys Rival LifeProof
- Apple Accuses Samsung Galaxy S4 & Google Now for Infringing Patents for Siri
- Logitech Announces New Wireless Speakers UE Boom
- ASUS PadFone Infinity Available in Singapore from 1st June
- Intel Reveals Power Management Technology Behind Upcoming "Haswell" Processors
- NVIDIA Announces PhysX Support for Microsoft Xbox One