- Articles tagged "bravia"
Sony has announced its 2015 Bravia TVs in Singapore, slated for release in June. It also took the opportunity to showcase new features like its 4K Processor X1, High-Res Audio and Android TV. More info inside.
Sony launches a pair of 4K LED TVs that are more reasonably-sized for the modern home, as well as a Q+A on Sony's strategy and goals in 4K.
Focusing and improving on the four core TV aspects of design, picture, sound and usability, the new Bravia TVs from Sony showcased at CES 2013 make their way to Singapore. With the return of Triluminos technology as well as a new design ethos, Sony has been keen to highlight how the new televisions are the most beautiful Bravias ever. Find out what's new and improved!
First unveiled during IFA 2012, Sony is ready to unwrap the 84-inch Bravia KD-84X9000 here in Singapore. Here's a quick rundown of our initial impressions of Sony's latest flagship 4K 3D TV.
Sony has just shown first glimpses of their new line of Bravia televisions along with the the Xperia NXT smartphones. Along with their notebooks and tablets, Sony was keen to showcase the fact that content can be transferred and shared across all the various platforms with the help of DLNA.
Sony revs up the new year with a fresh supply of CE products under their VAIO, Cyber-shot, Handycam and BRAVIA range. Checkout our article, as we bring you in-depth coverage on Sony's launch today centered around 3D and Internet connectivity from their Southeast Asia media conference.
Besides impressing the press with their 3D ecosystem, Sony also highlighted the presence of two 3D-ready BRAVIA models in the mix. Check out our event coverage if stereoscopic entertainment happens to be your thing.
Rolling out an impressive suite of four new BRAVIA series in all, Sony is claiming pole-position with their announcement of a 3D-capable BRAVIA, the Full-HD LX900. Is it really out yet though? Hop on to find out more.
- Upgrade your iPhone 6/6 Plus with an easy access back button
- Amped Wireless' new RE1750A Wi-Fi range extender provides up to 12,000 sq ft of Wi-Fi coverage
- Google to announce new update guarantee for Nexus devices alongside Android M?
- Intel targets entry-level markets with Atom x3 processors, celebrates innovation in Asia
- Google's internal codename for Android M is Macadamia Nut Cookie?
- Microsoft and Xiaomi rumored to be considering an acquisition of BlackBerry
- Pebble Time to start shipping on 27 May, Pebble Time apps to launch next week
- Intel launches Atom-powered Compute Stick!