Articles tagged ‘bravia’
Sony launches a pair of 4K LED TVs that are more reasonably-sized for the modern home, as well as a Q+A on Sony's strategy and goals in 4K.
Focusing and improving on the four core TV aspects of design, picture, sound and usability, the new Bravia TVs from Sony showcased at CES 2013 make their way to Singapore. With the return of Triluminos technology as well as a new design ethos, Sony has been keen to highlight how the new televisions are the most beautiful Bravias ever. Find out what's new and improved!
First unveiled during IFA 2012, Sony is ready to unwrap the 84-inch Bravia KD-84X9000 here in Singapore. Here's a quick rundown of our initial impressions of Sony's latest flagship 4K 3D TV.
Sony has just shown first glimpses of their new line of Bravia televisions along with the the Xperia NXT smartphones. Along with their notebooks and tablets, Sony was keen to showcase the fact that content can be transferred and shared across all the various platforms with the help of DLNA.
Sony revs up the new year with a fresh supply of CE products under their VAIO, Cyber-shot, Handycam and BRAVIA range. Checkout our article, as we bring you in-depth coverage on Sony's launch today centered around 3D and Internet connectivity from their Southeast Asia media conference.
Besides impressing the press with their 3D ecosystem, Sony also highlighted the presence of two 3D-ready BRAVIA models in the mix. Check out our event coverage if stereoscopic entertainment happens to be your thing.
Rolling out an impressive suite of four new BRAVIA series in all, Sony is claiming pole-position with their announcement of a 3D-capable BRAVIA, the Full-HD LX900. Is it really out yet though? Hop on to find out more.
- Seagate begins shipping 8TB drives, 10TB drives not far away
- Google to buy Twitch for US$1 billion
- ASUS PadFone Mini available in Singapore from July 26 for S$399
- Kingston introduces new 960GB SSDNow V310 SSD (updated)
- Western Digital's new My Book Duo devices offer up to 12TB of storage
- Imprint Energy is looking to print flexible, rechargeable batteries
- Mac OS X Yosemite public beta arrives tomorrow
- Apple rumored to be prepping OS X Yosemite for a late October launch alongside new iMacs and MacBooks