Articles tagged ‘his’
AMD's mid-range Radeon HD 7870 is positioned in the sweet-spot between price and performance, right between the high-end Radeon HD 7950 and the basic mid-range Radeon HD 7770. With almost every AMD add-in partner offering a custom version of this card, we find out which is worth your money.
We check out a Radeon HD 7970 X2 variation prototype from HIS and a whole slew of new IceQ coolers for a refreshed high-end AMD Radeon HD 7000 series of graphics cards. Of great interest would be the HIS 7970 X with a new cooler, vastly better power circuitry to the GPU and Eyefinity 5 and 6 support. More details inside.
We check out AMD's new Radeon HD 6790 with HIS' 6790 IceQ X Turbo. The card boasts the company's signature IceQ X cooler and is factory overclocked for better performance. But is it worth the money against a Radeon HD 6850? Read on.
We are revisiting the Radeon HD 6850 by taking a look at two very promising customized and factory overclocked versions. HIS 6850 IceQ X Turbo sports a funky new cooler and goes up against another recent addition from MSI with the R6850 Cyclone II Power Edition OC. Find out which of them gets our nod.
ATI recognizes that there's a substantial gulf between the Radeon HD 5850 and the HD 5770, and so it has come up with the Radeon HD 5830 in hopes of addressing that performance gap. We review three options from Gigabyte, HIS and MSI.
The Radeon HD 5770 is the weapon of choice for those seeking a powerful yet relatively affordable DirectX 11 graphics card. We check out customized versions from ASUS, Gigabyte and HIS.
We have gathered the fastest and coolest Radeon HD 5870 cards from the biggest names in the industry - ASUS, Gigabyte, HIS, MSI, PowerColor, Sapphire, XFX - all in the name of finding out who will reign supreme.
ATI's new Radeon HD 5670 promises to bring affordable DirectX 11 gaming to the masses. So today we take a look at six of the newest offerings from the biggest names. ASUS, Gigabyte, HIS, MSI, PowerColor, and Sapphire, have all been summoned to our mainstream battle royale!
- SingTel announces new Unlimited Fiber Plan, promises no traffic throttling
- ASUS ZenFone 5 LTE available in Singapore on August 30 from S$249
- Sony Xperia C3 available in Singapore from August 30 at S$468
- Klipsch adds new Reference R6M earphones to its Reference series
- HTC to release world's first octa-core 64-bit smartphone?
- HTC announces the 4.7-inch Desire 510, its most affordable 4G smartphone to date
- Seagate ships world's first 8TB hard disk drive
- RugGear unveils rugged Android tablet, the Ultra Tab 7.0 - RG900 for S$830