- Articles tagged "google android"
In this edition of App Attack, we surface five noteworthy apps made by local blood that take into consideration of our localized needs. Find out what you might have been missing and support local apps today!
A new smartphone user and a social butterfly looking for a quick social networking fix? We say, turn to mobile apps. Here, we present to you some must-haves that will allow for a well-rounded social networking experience on your trustworthy smartphone.
What is the purpose of that newly purchased tablet? Movies, music or just plain reading? If you're going to start reading off the tablet, let us recommend five of our favourite tablet apps that'll keep you occupied for hours.
In this App Attack, we take a look at some apps that have made millionaires out of developers, through a combination of luck, brilliance and tenacity. These are the apps that lived through the rags-to-riches story.
Apple's iPad has dominated the tablet market with a six-month head-start. But by now, three other tablets using Google Android 2.2 have surfaced, namely the Samsung Galaxy Tab, Dell Streak and Viewsonic ViewPad 7. We give you a quick overview and price analysis for each of these telco-exclusive tablets in this roundup.
Motorola's final Android device of 2010 has been revealed. Does the manufacturer end the year on a bang? Here are our initial impressions of this new addition to the Motorola lineup.
Still wondering if you should get Apple's upcoming iPhone 4? There are other choices, so let us point you in the right direction with some alternatives to Apple's current poster boy.
Besides the official Android 2.1 update for its earlier Xperia X10 series, Sony Ericsson also just announced new devices such as the Android-based Xperia X8, a Walkman phone called the Yendo with Walkman featuring full touchscreen capabilities, and another GreenHeart device, the Cedar.
We check out some of the cool stuff and key highlights from the annual communications and broadcast trade show event, CommunicAsia and BroadcastAsia 2010.
Probably laying claim to the world's smallest Android phone to date, we offer our initial thoughts of the Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 mini and X10 mini pro in this preview.
- The new Raspberry Pi Zero is a US$5 computer
- Google’s version of Facebook’s Instant Articles will arrive in early 2016
- Fossil enters the world of smartwatches with the Q Founder
- The Samsung Gear VR is the cheapest VR headset ever that's not made of cardboard
- Google rumored to be helping Samsung optimize its TouchWiz interface
- An online marketplace dedicated to smartphones? Andios is poised to offer easy and credible transactions for you
- Klipsch’s new X-series brings new levels of quality and comfort to in-ear headphones
- LG’s metal-clad midrange smartphone comes to Singapore