- Articles tagged "google android"
At long last, the open secret once known as the PlayStation Phone makes its official debut as the Sony Ericsson Xperia Play. We share some of our hands-on experience with the Xperia Play and its fellow Xperia siblings, the Neo and Pro.
In this edition of App Attack, we surface five noteworthy apps made by local blood that take into consideration of our localized needs. Find out what you might have been missing and support local apps today!
A new smartphone user and a social butterfly looking for a quick social networking fix? We say, turn to mobile apps. Here, we present to you some must-haves that will allow for a well-rounded social networking experience on your trustworthy smartphone.
What is the purpose of that newly purchased tablet? Movies, music or just plain reading? If you're going to start reading off the tablet, let us recommend five of our favourite tablet apps that'll keep you occupied for hours.
In this App Attack, we take a look at some apps that have made millionaires out of developers, through a combination of luck, brilliance and tenacity. These are the apps that lived through the rags-to-riches story.
Apple's iPad has dominated the tablet market with a six-month head-start. But by now, three other tablets using Google Android 2.2 have surfaced, namely the Samsung Galaxy Tab, Dell Streak and Viewsonic ViewPad 7. We give you a quick overview and price analysis for each of these telco-exclusive tablets in this roundup.
Motorola's final Android device of 2010 has been revealed. Does the manufacturer end the year on a bang? Here are our initial impressions of this new addition to the Motorola lineup.
Still wondering if you should get Apple's upcoming iPhone 4? There are other choices, so let us point you in the right direction with some alternatives to Apple's current poster boy.
Besides the official Android 2.1 update for its earlier Xperia X10 series, Sony Ericsson also just announced new devices such as the Android-based Xperia X8, a Walkman phone called the Yendo with Walkman featuring full touchscreen capabilities, and another GreenHeart device, the Cedar.
We check out some of the cool stuff and key highlights from the annual communications and broadcast trade show event, CommunicAsia and BroadcastAsia 2010.
- Carpooling service uberPOOL available in Singapore from 1st July
- iPhone 7 may come with a "Force Touch home button"
- SanDisk launches new 256GB microSD cards at MWC Shanghai 2016
- Rumor: Intel is looking to sell its cyber security business
- Apple rumored to be working on new Thunderbolt Display with integrated graphics
- Microsoft paid this woman US$10,000 for an unwanted Windows 10 installation
- ADATA launches new M.2 version of its Premier SP550 mainstream SSD
- New digital telco Circles.Life launches its Unlimited Bonus Data reward program