- Articles tagged "google android"
HardwareZone checked in at Swissotel, the Stamford with HTC and SingTel for a status update on HTC 's hotly anticipated Facebook phones. Login and find out the details, including our first impressions.
Huawei held a media launch event for its new range of Android smartphones targeting the mass and high segment market. Join us as we check them out.
We dropped by Samsung's flagship store for a sneak preview of the long-awaited Samsung Galaxy S II and Galaxy Tab 10.1. Hit the jump for more details.
Mother's Day is just around the corner. Want to cook a scrumptious meal to surprise her, but lack the recipes to do so? Fret not! Here are five apps that will sharpen your cooking skills.
In this App Attack, let us share our thoughts on Android games that have been optimized for the PlayStation-certified Sony Ericsson Xperia Play and reshape what you know about gaming on a smartphone.
If you need some help sourcing for great deals and discovering new shopping locations, this App Attack article shall arm you with the necessary apps. Get ready to shop smart and shop more with these handy apps!
With more Google Android 2.3 devices rolling out in the following weeks, should you embrace these new Android 2.3 phones, or hope for a Gingerbread update on your current device? We gathered our resources to prep you with all you need to know about Google Android 2.3, and its accompanying devices, both old and new.
Acer reveals its new lineup for 2011, including the Acer Iconia Smart that runs on Google Android 2.3 and its tablet entries, the Acer Iconia A100 and A500 powered by the tablet-optimized Google Android 3.0 Honeycomb.
At MWC 2011, HTC once again threw a whole slew of updates to its portfolio. This time, we see new Android 2.3 devices, smartphones with a one-key access to Facebook and more importantly, the company's first tablet running with an updated HTC Sense.
A phone that uses glasses-free 3D display, and a tablet that records 3D images. That's one of the major highlights at MWC 2011 when we checked out both the LG Optimus 3D and Optimus Pad, and here's our hands-on impressions of these unique mobile devices.
- AirPods delay could be due to handling of dual Bluetooth connectivity
- StarHub's new DataTravel plans let you use your data across multiple locations in 30 days
- Samsung may permanently disable any remaining Galaxy Note7 phones
- Spotify steps away from buying out SoundCloud
- The Bitfenix Shogun is the latest tempered glass chassis after your heart and wallet
- Samsung's Galaxy S8 rumored to sport bezel-free design and virtual home button
- HTC is not giving up yet, working hard on future flagship phones and Vives
- Samsung may enter the drone market with a circular model