- Articles tagged "google android"
We dropped by Samsung's flagship store for a sneak preview of the long-awaited Samsung Galaxy S II and Galaxy Tab 10.1. Hit the jump for more details.
Mother's Day is just around the corner. Want to cook a scrumptious meal to surprise her, but lack the recipes to do so? Fret not! Here are five apps that will sharpen your cooking skills.
In this App Attack, let us share our thoughts on Android games that have been optimized for the PlayStation-certified Sony Ericsson Xperia Play and reshape what you know about gaming on a smartphone.
If you need some help sourcing for great deals and discovering new shopping locations, this App Attack article shall arm you with the necessary apps. Get ready to shop smart and shop more with these handy apps!
With more Google Android 2.3 devices rolling out in the following weeks, should you embrace these new Android 2.3 phones, or hope for a Gingerbread update on your current device? We gathered our resources to prep you with all you need to know about Google Android 2.3, and its accompanying devices, both old and new.
Acer reveals its new lineup for 2011, including the Acer Iconia Smart that runs on Google Android 2.3 and its tablet entries, the Acer Iconia A100 and A500 powered by the tablet-optimized Google Android 3.0 Honeycomb.
At MWC 2011, HTC once again threw a whole slew of updates to its portfolio. This time, we see new Android 2.3 devices, smartphones with a one-key access to Facebook and more importantly, the company's first tablet running with an updated HTC Sense.
A phone that uses glasses-free 3D display, and a tablet that records 3D images. That's one of the major highlights at MWC 2011 when we checked out both the LG Optimus 3D and Optimus Pad, and here's our hands-on impressions of these unique mobile devices.
At long last, the open secret once known as the PlayStation Phone makes its official debut as the Sony Ericsson Xperia Play. We share some of our hands-on experience with the Xperia Play and its fellow Xperia siblings, the Neo and Pro.
In this edition of App Attack, we surface five noteworthy apps made by local blood that take into consideration of our localized needs. Find out what you might have been missing and support local apps today!
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 listed on IDA's website, a hint of an imminent launch?
- Soon, MasterCard could let you approve purchases with your face
- Here’s why you should hold off on buying a liquid-cooled AMD Fury X graphics card
- Samsung clinches mega deal to provide 20 million SSDs to Apple, Microsoft and more
- Is this Blackberry's first Android phone?
- Apple Watch 2 rumored to retain screen size, resolution and shape
- Xiaomi sold more than 34.7 million phones in the first half of 2015
- Leaked document reveals new iPhones to sport 12MP camera with 4K video recording