- Articles tagged "google android"
You can do a lot of things on a smartphone today. In this edition of App Attack, we have five productivity apps to help you maximize the potential of your phone.
The Samsung Galaxy Nexus has landed. After months of rumor-mongering, the touted ultimate Android smartphone has finally made its appearance. Let's check the beast out after the jump.
Sony showcases its creativity with its Tablet S, which features a unique folding design that looks like the curve of a folded magazine. Here's our first impressions of this one-of-a-kind Android 3.2 tablet.
Everyone is caught up with F1's fever and we are no exception. For this edition of App Attack, we have compiled a list of five apps for to keep you on the edge of the driver's seat!
Creative revisits its OEM roots with the unveiling of the Jaguar3 reference tablet, powered by its Zii Labs' ZMS-20 dual-core processor. Will it make an impact in a burgeoning tablet market and woo manufacturers to its camp? Here's what we think.
While some clamor for motion sensitive, 3D immersive, next-next-gen gaming, many mobile developers know that simple is often better - and what's more simple than a one button game? We share with you some of top gaming apps of this class.
Even though Lenovo is dabbling with Google's Android Honeycomb platform, the company is always ready to put a business spin to its Android tablets. Here's a quick impression from our brief hands-on time with the Lenovo ThinkPad Tablet.
As one of Sony Ericsson's flagship products for 2011 and 2012, the Xperia Ray sets to fill a niche for those transiting from a feature phone to a smartphone. We managed to get our hands on a unit in Tokyo, so do check out our impressions after the jump.
Will the new wave of 3D-enabled smartphones offer users more? Let's find out from today's LG Optimus 3D launch.
With 3D technology becoming mainstream, HTC is the next in line to introduce a 3D smartphone. Dubbed as the HTC Evo 3D, we got some hands-on time with the Android 2.3 device that comes with two 5-megapixel cameras for 3D imaging and a glass-free 3D viewing experience.
- MediaTek offers single chip supporting all 3 wireless charging standards
- Singtel and Ericsson to trial live LTE broadcast and voice over Wi-Fi calling
- Sony announces launch of the mid-range Xperia M4 Aqua at Mobile World Congress 2015
- Sony unveils the Qualcomm Snapdragon 810-powered Xperia Z4 Tablet at MWC 2015
- MediaTek announces the MT8173 with ARM Cortex-A72 processor at MWC 2015
- Intel announces Atom x3, x5 and x7 mobile chips at MWC 2015
- Qualcomm's LTE-U technology will boost LTE connectivity by using unlicensed 5GHz band
- Huawei unveils new wearable devices at MWC 2015 (Update: Hands-on photos!)