Articles tagged ‘google android’
Sony showcases its creativity with its Tablet S, which features a unique folding design that looks like the curve of a folded magazine. Here's our first impressions of this one-of-a-kind Android 3.2 tablet.
Everyone is caught up with F1's fever and we are no exception. For this edition of App Attack, we have compiled a list of five apps for to keep you on the edge of the driver's seat!
Creative revisits its OEM roots with the unveiling of the Jaguar3 reference tablet, powered by its Zii Labs' ZMS-20 dual-core processor. Will it make an impact in a burgeoning tablet market and woo manufacturers to its camp? Here's what we think.
While some clamor for motion sensitive, 3D immersive, next-next-gen gaming, many mobile developers know that simple is often better - and what's more simple than a one button game? We share with you some of top gaming apps of this class.
Even though Lenovo is dabbling with Google's Android Honeycomb platform, the company is always ready to put a business spin to its Android tablets. Here's a quick impression from our brief hands-on time with the Lenovo ThinkPad Tablet.
As one of Sony Ericsson's flagship products for 2011 and 2012, the Xperia Ray sets to fill a niche for those transiting from a feature phone to a smartphone. We managed to get our hands on a unit in Tokyo, so do check out our impressions after the jump.
Will the new wave of 3D-enabled smartphones offer users more? Let's find out from today's LG Optimus 3D launch.
With 3D technology becoming mainstream, HTC is the next in line to introduce a 3D smartphone. Dubbed as the HTC Evo 3D, we got some hands-on time with the Android 2.3 device that comes with two 5-megapixel cameras for 3D imaging and a glass-free 3D viewing experience.
Huawei's recent entry into the Android scene has caught a lot of attention, and their latest Android 2.3 device, the Huawei Vision, got some hands-on treatment from us in Beijing. Here's our first impressions of the Chinese company's flagship model for 2011.
Although Singapore is a small island, we have problems getting to our destinations sometimes. Here's a list of five apps to be your eyes and ears as you roam the sunny island.
- SingTel to launch 300Mbps 4G Service on 23 August with Samsung Galaxy S5 4G+ (updated)
- LG Electronics announces new LG Music Flow products, including speakers, network bridge and app.
- OCZ has a new entry-level SSD called the ARC 100
- LG aims for uniform user experience, brings G3's UX to entry and mid-level devices
- Dual-SIM Lumia 530 available in Singapore from August 23 for S$159
- Jabra announces release of the new Jabra Stealth with new microPower technology
- The ASUS RT-AC87U AC-2400 class router will go on sale next week at Comex 2014
- Parallels launches new Parallels Desktop 10 for Mac with OS X Yosemite integration