- Articles tagged "google android"
During the Samsung Galaxy Note World Tour in Southeast Asia, we not only had the opportunity to preview the mammoth phone, we also had our hands-on with the Samsung Galaxy Nexus, the first Android 4.0 equipped phone.
Motorola keeps the Android race going with its latest bot-flavored iteration, the Motorola RAZR. Take a quick first look at the dual-core 1.2GHz powered, 4.3-inch qHD Super AMOLED Advanced equipped beast after the jump.
You can do a lot of things on a smartphone today. In this edition of App Attack, we have five productivity apps to help you maximize the potential of your phone.
The Samsung Galaxy Nexus has landed. After months of rumor-mongering, the touted ultimate Android smartphone has finally made its appearance. Let's check the beast out after the jump.
Sony showcases its creativity with its Tablet S, which features a unique folding design that looks like the curve of a folded magazine. Here's our first impressions of this one-of-a-kind Android 3.2 tablet.
Everyone is caught up with F1's fever and we are no exception. For this edition of App Attack, we have compiled a list of five apps for to keep you on the edge of the driver's seat!
Creative revisits its OEM roots with the unveiling of the Jaguar3 reference tablet, powered by its Zii Labs' ZMS-20 dual-core processor. Will it make an impact in a burgeoning tablet market and woo manufacturers to its camp? Here's what we think.
While some clamor for motion sensitive, 3D immersive, next-next-gen gaming, many mobile developers know that simple is often better - and what's more simple than a one button game? We share with you some of top gaming apps of this class.
Even though Lenovo is dabbling with Google's Android Honeycomb platform, the company is always ready to put a business spin to its Android tablets. Here's a quick impression from our brief hands-on time with the Lenovo ThinkPad Tablet.
As one of Sony Ericsson's flagship products for 2011 and 2012, the Xperia Ray sets to fill a niche for those transiting from a feature phone to a smartphone. We managed to get our hands on a unit in Tokyo, so do check out our impressions after the jump.
- Palit announces GeForce GTX 1080 Dual OC, a slimmer and more compact card
- Rumor: iPhone 8 to utilize new 3D touch technology
- Uber is paying US$20 million to settle claims it misled drivers over potential earnings
- Hugo Barra leaving Xiaomi to return to Silicon Valley
- Samsung will not announce the Galaxy S8 at MWC 2017
- China invests 100 billion yuan into state fund for Internet
- Foxconn considering building US$7 billion display factory in the U.S. with Apple
- Aggressive battery design caused Note7's demise; this is how Samsung will prevent it from happening again