- Articles tagged "google android"
Forget about expensive GPS devices dedicated for runners. Smartphones these days come with built-in GPS, making them a viable personal cardio trainer. Here are some of the best fitness apps.
Require your Bluetooth connectivity to be switched on during a certain part of the day - automatically and without any fuss? Worry no more; here are some profile management apps that can prove to be handy when you least expect it.
2012 is no doubt the year for HTC to "focus on the product". The Taiwanese company announced a trio of handsets which are the HTC One X, One S and One V. Check out our initial impressions of HTC's first wave of devices for 2012.
Single or attached - your status doesn't really matter when 14th of February comes along. In this special edition of App Attack, let us arm you with the essential apps to set up the perfect date on Saint Valentine's Day.
Choosing a smartphone isn't as easy as ABC and that's where our buying guide comes in handy. Learn about the latest mobile operating systems, be aware of the accompanying telco plans that are catered for various needs. Let us help you find the right combination of hardware, software and user experience in the HardwareZone Smartphone Buying Guide Essentials!
Reminiscing about the days when choosing a handphone is pretty much a cut-and-dried affair? Well, this guide might help you ease into choosing the one and only smartphone for you. We present some of the finer points of choosing a smartphone in HardwareZone's Smartphone Buying Guide Essentials.
Touted as (currently) the world's thinnest and lightest tablet, the Toshiba Excite X10 got the hands-on treatment from us at CES 2012. Check out what we have to say about the Japanese company's aneroxic tablet.
You'll probably know the Polaroid brand for its instant cameras. But have you seen a Polaroid camera, and to top it off, runs on Google Android? We got some hands-on time with the Polaroid SC1630 Android HD Smart Camera, and here's our initial impressions.
LG and Prada's exclusive collaboration has come a long way with the current Prada Phone by LG 3.0 being the latest handset in the line of inspired handsets. Here's a quick look at one of the industry's most elegant and branded Android devices.
Huawei treated us to an exclusive preview of its upcoming flagship smartphone, the Huawei Honor. It sports a 4-inch touchscreen and is powered by a single-core 1.4GHz processor. Join us as we go hands-on with this Google Android 2.3-based device.
- Microsoft paid this woman US$10,000 for an unwanted Windows 10 installation
- ADATA launches new M.2 version of its Premier SP550 mainstream SSD
- New digital telco Circles.Life launches its Unlimited Bonus Data reward program
- Google to release its own handset by the end of the year
- iPhone 7 may come in space black to match the Apple Watch
- Samsung may adopt iPhone-styled home button for better fingerprint recognition
- These could be the specs of the Samsung Galaxy Note 7
- The latest Tough camera from Olympus is a 4K action camera that goes everywhere with you. *Updated with price*