- Articles tagged "google android"
2012 is no doubt the year for HTC to "focus on the product". The Taiwanese company announced a trio of handsets which are the HTC One X, One S and One V. Check out our initial impressions of HTC's first wave of devices for 2012.
Single or attached - your status doesn't really matter when 14th of February comes along. In this special edition of App Attack, let us arm you with the essential apps to set up the perfect date on Saint Valentine's Day.
Choosing a smartphone isn't as easy as ABC and that's where our buying guide comes in handy. Learn about the latest mobile operating systems, be aware of the accompanying telco plans that are catered for various needs. Let us help you find the right combination of hardware, software and user experience in the HardwareZone Smartphone Buying Guide Essentials!
Reminiscing about the days when choosing a handphone is pretty much a cut-and-dried affair? Well, this guide might help you ease into choosing the one and only smartphone for you. We present some of the finer points of choosing a smartphone in HardwareZone's Smartphone Buying Guide Essentials.
Touted as (currently) the world's thinnest and lightest tablet, the Toshiba Excite X10 got the hands-on treatment from us at CES 2012. Check out what we have to say about the Japanese company's aneroxic tablet.
You'll probably know the Polaroid brand for its instant cameras. But have you seen a Polaroid camera, and to top it off, runs on Google Android? We got some hands-on time with the Polaroid SC1630 Android HD Smart Camera, and here's our initial impressions.
LG and Prada's exclusive collaboration has come a long way with the current Prada Phone by LG 3.0 being the latest handset in the line of inspired handsets. Here's a quick look at one of the industry's most elegant and branded Android devices.
Huawei treated us to an exclusive preview of its upcoming flagship smartphone, the Huawei Honor. It sports a 4-inch touchscreen and is powered by a single-core 1.4GHz processor. Join us as we go hands-on with this Google Android 2.3-based device.
During the Samsung Galaxy Note World Tour in Southeast Asia, we not only had the opportunity to preview the mammoth phone, we also had our hands-on with the Samsung Galaxy Nexus, the first Android 4.0 equipped phone.
Motorola keeps the Android race going with its latest bot-flavored iteration, the Motorola RAZR. Take a quick first look at the dual-core 1.2GHz powered, 4.3-inch qHD Super AMOLED Advanced equipped beast after the jump.
- Android users of WhatsApp can make free voices calls now
- Alleged rear cover of Apple iPhone 6C leaked, confirms rumors of new 4-inch iPhone?
- Canon announces launch of Canon Print Hub at the Singapore Sports Hub
- Aftershock is offering the NVIDIA GeForce GTX Titan X card with their desktop systems
- Sony announces the launch of new 4K and Full HD Action cams
- Canon's new ultra-short throw projectors let you write on the screen
- Google unveils new Chromebooks and Chromebit, the dongle that turns your display into a Chromebook
- Intel releases 14nm "Braswell" SoCs, targeted at entry-level PCs and notebooks