- Articles tagged "google android"
With Samsung, impressive hardware is a given. And with giant smartphones very common these days, Samsung is keen to remind us that there are other Samsung-only technologies that make the 5.7-inch Galaxy Note 3 different from the other phablets. Let's find out what they are.
Although phone makers today are championing devices with larger displays, there's still a fairly large consumer base who may not share a liking for them - be it because of the handling difficulty or their cost. As such, we rounded the latest compact smartphones with 4G LTE support from HTC, LG, Nokia, Samsung and Sony and put them through their paces. Find out who emerged as victor!
Sony Mobile officially joins the "phablet" party with its 6.44-inch Xperia Z Ultra. Join us as we take a closer look at Sony's first phone-tablet hybrid offering.
Huawei officially launched the Ascend P6, the world's slimmest smartphone at an event in London last night. Here at CommunicAsia 2013, we had a chance to lay our hands on the Huawei Ascend P6. Hit the jump for our first impressions.
ASUS announced four new Android tablets at Computex 2013. Join us as we take a closer look at the four tablets.
With all three hugely popular Android flagship models in the market - HTC One, Samsung Galaxy S4 and Sony Xperia Z, we round up the telco price plans and made some comparisons for your easy consumption. Happy shopping.
Samsung will be launching the successor to the Galaxy S III next week in New York City. Much have been leaked about the smartphone. Here's a quick overview of what we have gathered so far.
Sony announced yesterday that the Xperia Tablet Z will hit global markets from spring 2013. As its availability is still some months away, we decided to drop by the Sony booth at MWC 2013 and explored the tablet further. Hit the link to find out more.
ASUS took the wraps off the latest member of the PadFone family, the 5-inch PadFone Infinity. Equipped with Qualcomm Snapdragon 600 processor and 2GB RAM, the PadFone Infinity is set to give the other 5-inch phones a run for their money. Read on to find out more about the PadFone Infinity.
HTC held a launch event for its latest flagship model, the One in London today. Join us as we check out the new features of the HTC One, and how different it is from the Butterfly and other competing smartphones.
- Globalfoundries completes acquisition of IBM microelectronics business
- Now you can create and manage custom Google Maps from Drive
- Microsoft's HoloLens might be the next home for Disney's Infinity
- Bower & Wilkins announces the launch of their first Bluetooth headphones, the P5 Wireless
- iPhone 6S casing leaked; looks like no dual-lens camera will be coming this year
- Rumor: NVIDIA has plans to release the mid-range GeForce GTX 950 Ti
- 4G LTE Microsoft Surface 3 coming soon, business customers to receive it first
- LG may be introducing a "S" variant of its G4 flagship smartphone