- Articles tagged "google android"
LG announced two new smartphones, the G Pro 2 and the G2 Mini days before Mobile World Congress 2014 kicked off. We had a brief hands-on with the two new devices at LG's booth. Read on to find out about our initial impressions.
Over 40 people attended our special PlayTest event last Saturday to have an exclusive hands-on session with the LG G Flex smartphone - the world's first flexible, curved smartphone. Find out what took place at the event as the editors outlined phone design progression and the key technologies that make such a phone possible.
With Samsung, impressive hardware is a given. And with giant smartphones very common these days, Samsung is keen to remind us that there are other Samsung-only technologies that make the 5.7-inch Galaxy Note 3 different from the other phablets. Let's find out what they are.
Although phone makers today are championing devices with larger displays, there's still a fairly large consumer base who may not share a liking for them - be it because of the handling difficulty or their cost. As such, we rounded the latest compact smartphones with 4G LTE support from HTC, LG, Nokia, Samsung and Sony and put them through their paces. Find out who emerged as victor!
Sony Mobile officially joins the "phablet" party with its 6.44-inch Xperia Z Ultra. Join us as we take a closer look at Sony's first phone-tablet hybrid offering.
Huawei officially launched the Ascend P6, the world's slimmest smartphone at an event in London last night. Here at CommunicAsia 2013, we had a chance to lay our hands on the Huawei Ascend P6. Hit the jump for our first impressions.
ASUS announced four new Android tablets at Computex 2013. Join us as we take a closer look at the four tablets.
With all three hugely popular Android flagship models in the market - HTC One, Samsung Galaxy S4 and Sony Xperia Z, we round up the telco price plans and made some comparisons for your easy consumption. Happy shopping.
Samsung will be launching the successor to the Galaxy S III next week in New York City. Much have been leaked about the smartphone. Here's a quick overview of what we have gathered so far.
Sony announced yesterday that the Xperia Tablet Z will hit global markets from spring 2013. As its availability is still some months away, we decided to drop by the Sony booth at MWC 2013 and explored the tablet further. Hit the link to find out more.
- Palit announces GeForce GTX 1080 Dual OC, a slimmer and more compact card
- Rumor: iPhone 8 to utilize new 3D touch technology
- Uber is paying US$20 million to settle claims it misled drivers over potential earnings
- Hugo Barra leaving Xiaomi to return to Silicon Valley
- Samsung will not announce the Galaxy S8 at MWC 2017
- China invests 100 billion yuan into state fund for Internet
- Foxconn considering building US$7 billion display factory in the U.S. with Apple
- Aggressive battery design caused Note7's demise; this is how Samsung will prevent it from happening again