- Articles tagged "photoshop"
Day 1 of Adobe MAX 2015 say a slew of updates to many of the Creative Cloud family of apps with desktop apps mostly getting Touch workflow updates and mobile apps getting more powerful features. Here are the main top new technologies and updates for Adobe CC 2015.
Adobe launches a new, powerful photo editing app for smartphones and tablets, updates a bunch of others and has a new Creative Cloud plan specifically for photographers. But, all you need to know is that you can now make anyone smile with a touch of your finger.
Adobe today announced that the next evolution of their apps will be exclusive to the new Creative Cloud. Instead of an update to Creative Suite 6, like Photoshop CS6, the new versions of Adobe apps will be rebranded to CC, like Photoshop CC, and only available to Creative Cloud subscribers.
- Lenovo officially brings Moto back into Singapore with six launch devices
- Lenovo will pre-install Microsoft Office, OneDrive, and Skype on its Android devices
- Team leaders appraise your Pokémon in latest Pokémon Go update
- Opera brings its free VPN to Android
- These Sony Xperia devices are getting the Android 7.0 update
- The Tokyo 2020 Olympic Games medals may be made from recycled smartphones
- Windows 10 Anniversary Update causes webcams to freeze, Microsoft apologizes
- ASUS updates their in-car dashboard camera range with the new Reco Smart