- Articles tagged "photoshop"
Day 1 of Adobe MAX 2015 say a slew of updates to many of the Creative Cloud family of apps with desktop apps mostly getting Touch workflow updates and mobile apps getting more powerful features. Here are the main top new technologies and updates for Adobe CC 2015.
Adobe launches a new, powerful photo editing app for smartphones and tablets, updates a bunch of others and has a new Creative Cloud plan specifically for photographers. But, all you need to know is that you can now make anyone smile with a touch of your finger.
Adobe today announced that the next evolution of their apps will be exclusive to the new Creative Cloud. Instead of an update to Creative Suite 6, like Photoshop CS6, the new versions of Adobe apps will be rebranded to CC, like Photoshop CC, and only available to Creative Cloud subscribers.
- BlackBerry said to be working on three Android smartphones
- Specs and render of HTC Nexus M1 handset leaked
- OnePlus 3 available on Lazada from 4th July with an exclusive price
- BMW, Intel and Mobileye are reportedly working on a driverless car system
- The Das Keyboard 5Q RGB mechanical keyboard responds to notifications from the cloud
- Apple reportedly in talks to acquire Tidal, but why?
- It’s official: The N in Android N stands for Nougat
- Fatal crash of Tesla Model S in autopilot mode leads to U.S. investigation