- Articles tagged "photoshop"
Day 1 of Adobe MAX 2015 say a slew of updates to many of the Creative Cloud family of apps with desktop apps mostly getting Touch workflow updates and mobile apps getting more powerful features. Here are the main top new technologies and updates for Adobe CC 2015.
Adobe launches a new, powerful photo editing app for smartphones and tablets, updates a bunch of others and has a new Creative Cloud plan specifically for photographers. But, all you need to know is that you can now make anyone smile with a touch of your finger.
Adobe today announced that the next evolution of their apps will be exclusive to the new Creative Cloud. Instead of an update to Creative Suite 6, like Photoshop CS6, the new versions of Adobe apps will be rebranded to CC, like Photoshop CC, and only available to Creative Cloud subscribers.
- China's CCTV slams Samsung for its discriminatory policy on the Galaxy Note7
- You wouldn't believe the main reason why U.S consumers are upgrading to the iPhone 7
- Angry customer smashes iPhones and Macs in French Apple Store
- Microsoft creates a new 5,000-strong AI division; forms 'Partnership on AI' with Google, Facebook, Amazon, and IBM
- This Fuze iPhone 7 case brings back the headphone jack
- Razer redesigns their Kraken Pro V2 and Kraken 7.1 V2 gaming headsets
- Got deal, got talk: Newstead’s All about Audio roadshow is now on at Marina Square
- ADATA announces new flagship XPG SX8000 PCIe SSD with 3D NAND and NVMe support