- Articles tagged "adobe"
Day 1 of Adobe MAX 2015 say a slew of updates to many of the Creative Cloud family of apps with desktop apps mostly getting Touch workflow updates and mobile apps getting more powerful features. Here are the main top new technologies and updates for Adobe CC 2015.
Adobe launches a new, powerful photo editing app for smartphones and tablets, updates a bunch of others and has a new Creative Cloud plan specifically for photographers. But, all you need to know is that you can now make anyone smile with a touch of your finger.
Every year at the Adobe Max conference, Adobe shows off the experimental features they're working on. This year's 2013 sneak peeks blew our minds, check out work-in-progress tools which like you paint like a pro in seconds, change the lighting of a photo after the fact and search by manipulating photos.
Adobe today announced that the next evolution of their apps will be exclusive to the new Creative Cloud. Instead of an update to Creative Suite 6, like Photoshop CS6, the new versions of Adobe apps will be rebranded to CC, like Photoshop CC, and only available to Creative Cloud subscribers.
- Value enthusiasts, welcome the new Silverstone Redline RL06-Pro ATX chassis!
- App.net is dead, long live Micro.blog
- Android creator Andy Rubin is building a new company and a premium smartphone
- No surprise: PC market suffers 5th straight year of decline
- Lyft lost US$600 million in 2016
- Apple's App Store estimated to generate US$5.4 billion revenue in 2016
- Huawei and Motorola schedule launch events for MWC 2017
- The next iPhone to have IP68 rating for water and dust resistance?