Articles tagged ‘balanced armature’
A good pair of earphones is essential in this day and age. We take a look at the two main competing technologies, Balanced Armature and Dynamic Drivers, and see what they offer to those looking for a good pair of entry-level earphones.
Introducing something different from the standard dynamic drivers that most in-ears sport, Sony has released their XBA range of headphones which feature balanced armature technology. The question now is, are they any good? We give you a detailed first-hand account.
Sony introduces a new lineup of in-ear headphones powered by their Balanced Armature technology. Here's the lowdown on what went down in Tokyo, Japan.
- StarHub to debut solar-powered mobile base station at NDP 2014
- NVIDIA working on ways to quadruple display performance in low-res LCDs
- Xiaomi responds to allegations that its phones are sending personal data to Chinese servers secretly
- Feeling stressed without your phone? You may be suffering from nomophobia
- Security researchers show how a USB device can takeover your computer
- Apple cutting more than a quarter of Beats team
- Apple said to unveil iPhone 6 on September 16, hit retail shelves on October 14?
- Samsung to launch two new high-end smartphones soon to reverse falling sales