- Articles tagged "mini-itx"
Small form factor systems are all the rage these days. If you want to build a mini-ITX system today, which graphics card would you use? We take a look at the AMD Radeon R9 Nano and NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970 to bring you our verdict.
Looking to build your next small form factor desktop? We've rounded up a handful of mini-ITX and micro-ATX cases for your consideration. But don't judge them by their size – some of these will still enable you to cram full-sized power supplies and NVIDIA GeForce GTX 980 Ti cards in them.
Performance doesn't always have to come in a large package. These mini-ITX Intel Z170 motherboards show that it's never wise to judge a book by its cover!
The wares on exhibit from Cooler Master run the gamut from closed liquid cooling systems, casings to accessories for iOS devices. Read on to uncover their exciting offerings from the show floor of Computex 2013.
Known as the next unit of computing, we spotted this new ultra tiny motherboard at the IDF Tech Showcase. It's a full system as it comes built with an Intel Core i3 processor and it measures no more than 4-inch by 4-inch. But the question is, what will you do with it?
Cooler Master showcased its wares at Computex 2012 that underscored their commitment to quality engineering for discerning rig builders and overclockers. They even have pretty cool accessories for iPad owners. Read on to find out more!
- Samsung Gear Fit 2 and Gear IconX wireless ear buds leaked
- Nintendo's Animal Crossing and Fire Emblem franchises are coming to smartphones
- Intel wants USB-C ports to replace the 3.5mm headphone jack
- WD goes for gold, launches new Gold HDDs for data centers (Updated with pricing)
- Need more storage? Seagate starts shipping 10TB helium-filled drives in volume
- HTC building a pair of Nexus phones with codenames S1 and M1
- BlackBerry Priv is a surprsingly early adopter of Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Microsoft to release Surface Phone by April 2017