Articles tagged ‘haswell’
We had a quick hands-on session with Razer’s latest gaming notebooks, the 14-inch Razer Blade and 17-inch Razer Blade Pro, and here are our first impressions.
Intel has just launched its new 8-series chipset along with its new 4th generation Core processors. We had a closer look at some of Gigabyte’s latest high-end 8-series motherboards at Computex 2013.
ASUS has just announced their new range of Intel 8-series motherboards with support for Intel's upcoming 4th-generation Core CPUs. Introducing a new look for some of its Intel Z87 boards, ASUS has also complemented them with a slew of new and exciting features. We showcase some of what we're allowed to report from the seminar.
Intel said today during IDF (Intel Developer Forum) that it will yet again transform the personal computing landscape with the upcoming 4th generation Intel Core processor built solely for mobile systems such as the Ultrabook.
Intel outlines its efforts to reduce idle platform power consumption by more than 20 times in its next generation Haswell processor products for Ultrabooks at the Intel Developers Forum 2011 (IDF 2011).
- Intel Releases DC S3500 SSDs Built for the Cloud & Enterprise Applications
- Giada Announces Its D2308 Mini PC
- Sony Raises Sales Projections of Playstation 4 After E3
- Corning Working on Flexible Version of Gorilla Glass
- Samsung to Unveil Advanced 4G Variant of Galaxy S4
- GEAK to Release Android Smart Watch
- Singapore White Spaces Pilot Group Announces New Commercial Pilots & 9 New Members
- Jay-Z and Samsung Give Away 1 Million Copies of New Album