Articles tagged ‘haswell’
Today Lenovo unveiled the latest editions to its convertible Ultrabook Yoga range, the QHD+ 3200 x 1800 resolution Yoga 2 Pro and the new enterprise ThinkPad Yoga, which includes a unique "Lift 'N' Lock" mechanism that makes the keyboard completely flush in tablet mode. Both models will be available at Sitex 2013 next week.
The MSI Z87M Gaming motherboard features the Intel Z87 chipset, and comes in the nifty microATX form factor. Targeted at gamers who need to build a compact gaming system for the living room, the board can also double up as a high-end HTPC. Read on to check out its features!
Dell recently launched a whole slew of consumer and enterprise products. There were plenty of notebooks, desktops and printers, but it was the Dell XPS 11 convertible Ultrabook and Venue tablets that caught our attention. Read on to find out more.
Sony has just unveiled a 11-inch tablet with Ultrabook-like components, similar to Microsoft's own Surface Pro tablet, but a lot sleeker. The Vaio Tap 11 has a dual-core Intel Core processor, as well as a digitizer (N-trig technology) that lets you draw or write on the tablet. Check out our brief experience with it.
Intel has been boasting about their overhauled graphics core built-in to their new Haswell processors. But really, how good is it? We find out using their latest Intel Core i7-4770K flagship processor and test the Intel HD Graphics 4600 engine.
Intel recently launched its new 4th generation Core processors at Computex in early June 2013. Today, Intel announced its latest Core processors will now be available in Singapore through the many new notebooks and desktop systems that are making their way to the stores.
We had a quick hands-on session with Razer’s latest gaming notebooks, the 14-inch Razer Blade and 17-inch Razer Blade Pro, and here are our first impressions.
Intel has just launched its new 8-series chipset along with its new 4th generation Core processors. We had a closer look at some of Gigabyte’s latest high-end 8-series motherboards at Computex 2013.
ASUS has just announced their new range of Intel 8-series motherboards with support for Intel's upcoming 4th-generation Core CPUs. Introducing a new look for some of its Intel Z87 boards, ASUS has also complemented them with a slew of new and exciting features. We showcase some of what we're allowed to report from the seminar.
Intel said today during IDF (Intel Developer Forum) that it will yet again transform the personal computing landscape with the upcoming 4th generation Intel Core processor built solely for mobile systems such as the Ultrabook.
- M1 Adopting One Minute Minimum Charge For Voice & Video Calls; Doubling Excess Data Charges
- Sony Announces Slim and Lightweight HD-SG5 External HDD
- Piixl’s Jetpack Straps to TV’s Rear, Brings PC Gaming to the Living Room
- Samsung and Fingerprint Partner to Develop Mobile Play and Learn Network for Kids
- Standard Chartered Bank Reports Theft of Private Bank Clients' Statements
- Google Rolls Out Android 4.4.1 Update for Nexus 5, Delivers Camera Improvements (Update: Available for More Nexus Devices)
- CM Storm Ceres-300 & Ceres-500 Gaming Headsets Lets You Game in Comfort
- Creative Announces the AXX200, the Latest Addition to the Sound BlasterAxx Family