Articles tagged ‘lenovo’
Lenovo joins the Android family with the launch of its IdeaPad and ThinkPad tablets, which run on the Android 3.1 platform. Join us as we check out the IdeaPad K1 in detail!
We've had the good fortune to have an exclusive first looks session with the much anticipated 13.3-inch Lenovo ThinkPad X1. Find out what we think about it.
Lenovo unveiled a total of nine notebooks plus two desktop units branded under their Think and Idea series today. The new fleet will be equipped with Intel's latest 2nd generation Core processors, as well as Lenovo's Enhanced Experience 2.0 certification which boasts of improved startup and shutdown performance on Windows 7.
Highlights from the show floor of CES 2011. In this edition, we've plenty of tablets, notebooks and systems covered, courtesy of Microsoft showcasing the more prominent products from their partners in one location. Also covered are Lenovo's new star products from their booth.
Lenovo launches a whole bunch of new stuff that promises to be fun, fun, fun! We pop on by to find out.
- SPH Magazines Partners with Happy 3 Media to Launch Revamped GameAxis.com
- Viber Rolls Out on Windows 8 Desktops and Tablets
- 12 Days of Christmas! - A Mini Camera with Merry Goodness Inside
- BitFenix Introduces Comrade
- Whatsapp Reports Having 400 Million Active Monthly Users
- Alleged Samsung Galaxy S5 Variant Pops Up on Benchmark
- WD Portable Hard Drives Now Come Bundled With Ontrack Data Recovery
- Samsung to Announce its First Tizen OS Smartphone at MWC 2014?