Articles tagged ‘lenovo’
Lenovo revealed to us just what will help them displace HP as the world's biggest PC manufacturer - a new and refreshed line-up of Think machines. We check out their business class reinforcements with a number of new desktops, AIOs and notebooks launched locally.
Last year’s Clementine Orange U300s was one of the best looking Ultrabooks we’ve come across. This year, instead of just updating the processors to Ivy Bridge, Lenovo also updated its Ultrabook line-up with new colors to match your style.
Even though Lenovo is dabbling with Google's Android Honeycomb platform, the company is always ready to put a business spin to its Android tablets. Here's a quick impression from our brief hands-on time with the Lenovo ThinkPad Tablet.
Lenovo joins the Android family with the launch of its IdeaPad and ThinkPad tablets, which run on the Android 3.1 platform. Join us as we check out the IdeaPad K1 in detail!
We've had the good fortune to have an exclusive first looks session with the much anticipated 13.3-inch Lenovo ThinkPad X1. Find out what we think about it.
Lenovo unveiled a total of nine notebooks plus two desktop units branded under their Think and Idea series today. The new fleet will be equipped with Intel's latest 2nd generation Core processors, as well as Lenovo's Enhanced Experience 2.0 certification which boasts of improved startup and shutdown performance on Windows 7.
Highlights from the show floor of CES 2011. In this edition, we've plenty of tablets, notebooks and systems covered, courtesy of Microsoft showcasing the more prominent products from their partners in one location. Also covered are Lenovo's new star products from their booth.
Lenovo launches a whole bunch of new stuff that promises to be fun, fun, fun! We pop on by to find out.
- Amazon Appstore expands to 41 countries; Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia included
- AMD officially releases three new Kaveri APUs
- StarHub to debut solar-powered mobile base station at NDP 2014
- NVIDIA working on ways to quadruple display performance in low-res LCDs
- Xiaomi responds to allegations that its phones are sending personal data to Chinese servers secretly
- Feeling stressed without your phone? You may be suffering from nomophobia
- Security researchers show how a USB device can takeover your computer
- Apple cutting more than a quarter of Beats team